Shahid-Priyanka are anjaana anjaani coz of Ranbir

♛Princess

Prime VIP

Want to know what triggered Shahid Kapoor and Priyanka Chopra to call off their relationship???

Well, the so called “couple” had a big fight over the Casanova boy Ranbir Kapoor.

Apparently, PC got pretty close to Ranbir during the shooting for Siddharth Anand’s Anjaana Anjaani. Not only this. She also went ahead and signed another film opposite him, which obviously did not go down well with Shahid.

Says a source, “Shahid was getting jealous and increasingly uncomfortable about Priyanka’s growing proximity to Ranbir. He then confronted Priyanka about Ranbir.”

Apparently, when confronted, Priyanka retorted very strongly saying, “You have many friends who are girls. Do I mind that? And more importantly, you haven’t committed to me yet. Then why are you objecting to my friendship with Ranbir?”.
It was post this fight that the two decided to end their relationship and go their separate ways.

Shahid and Priyanka had many ups and downs in their relationship, but this time it’s final; even their common friends are not mediating now. It’s all over.​