Priyanka Chopra’s ideal man!

chief

Prime VIP

Only a week remains for the release of Priyanka Chopra’s romantic comedy Anjaana Anjaani with Ranbir Kapoor. The film’s lead stars have swung into action and are promoting the film with zeal.

While promoting Anjaana Anjaani in Delhi, Priyanka was posed several personal questions about her romantic life and her ideal man by the media. The lady talked rather frankly about her idea of an ideal man but stopped short of giving out any names.

“He should be sincere, honest and he should love me unconditionally... and yes, he should be funny,” Priyanka revealed gleefully.

Sounding a bit philosophical, the 28-year-old actress said that when it comes to her ideal man, she doesn’t make any plans.

“I feel every girl thinks about her ideal man since her childhood, but I have learnt that we must not make such plans, and that especially goes for me... because I propose, and then God disposes. He says 'I have my own plans for you',” Priyanka said.

The spunky host of the telly show ‘Khatron Ke Khiladi’ also said that God will eventually find the right guy for her.

“Till now, I have felt like God's chosen child. He has blessed me and I have got immense success. So I hope He finds the right guy for me whenever it is the right time,” she added.

By the way, the lady is rumoured to be dating Shahid Kapoor. But only God knows whether the two will ever get married.