Mandar Devasthali to direct Kuch Toh Log Kahenge...

Android

Prime VIP
Staff member
Rajan Shahi's Kuch Toh Log Kahenge on Sony TV is the most awaited show on television. Made under the banner of Director's Kut, the show is already made waves in the industry ever since its first promo hit the screens.

F24_mandar-1.jpg

An adaptation of Hasina Moin's Dhoop Kinare, the show is written by someone who wrote legendary movies like Rang De Basanti. After roping in these two jewels, Mandar Devasthali, a renowned director, actor in the Marathi entertainment industry will step into the Hindi small screen industry for the very first time with Kuch Toh Log Kahenge.

He has weaved his magic on dailies like Abhalmaya, Vaadalvaat and a movie known as Kshan and has been tagged as the best director in the Marathi industry so far.

Mandar Devasthali being his down to earth self asserts, "I am honored that I have been given a responsibility to direct such a never touched before show on small screen and I am glad that I have been chosen to do this work."

When asked about his experience with the cast, he says, "The show has very seasoned actors like Mohnish Behl, Alok Nath, Vijay Kashyap and Kritika Kamra, so working with them is always a quality work for me."​