Vishal Malhotra in Kuch Toh Log Kahenge

Android

Prime VIP
Staff member
This actor always maintained that he doesn't want to be a "soap actor." But a tempting offer made him take back his words as he is all set to feature in Sony TV's mature love story, Kuch Toh Log Kahenge.

Vishal Malhotra, who has acted in various films, hosted reality shows and featured in umpteen numbers of ads has been offered a prominent role in his debut daily soap.

A little birdie from the industry quips, "Vishal Malhotra will essay the character of Ranganth who is the administrator of the hospital. He is a doctor with a flirtatious nature and this quality is known by all the girls around him due to which no one gets annoyed with him."

"Dr. Ranganth has a very charming personality and he will be instrumental in creating a light romance that will blossom between Dr. Nidhi (Kritika Kamra) and Dr.Ashutosh (Mohnish Behl)," adds the source.

Initially Prashant Chawla was approached for the role but now it's Vishal Malhotra who will be essaying the character of Dr. Ranganth.

We contacted Vishal Malhotra who merrily confirmed, "Yes, I am in for Kuch Toh Log Kahenge and I am very excited as it's my first daily soap. I thought the character of Dr. Ranganth is promising and that's the reason why I opted for the show."​