Kancha Gola Ingredients:
- 2 ltr Milk
- Cardamon Powder
- 200 gms Cornflour
- 1600 gms Sugar Powder
- Boil the milk; add citric acid powder and simmer.
- When the milk curdles take the pan off the heat and separate the whey from the curdled residue.
- Hang it in a muslin cloth and let it drip and make cottage cheese from it.
- Cut the cottage cheese into small pieces.
- Mix the sugar powder, cornflour and the cheese and heat in a pan until it binds.
- Take out the mixture from a pan and make small ladoos of it after it cool down.
- Sprinkle some cardamom powder over it before serving