Zero Percent Tolerance

Sonia_Nz

>>>>MaHiYa<<<<
OKieee how much i h8 to start this thread i haftaaaaa.....
there is a zero percent tolerance policy atleast from mah side
to any memberssss who deliberatelyyyy try to create trouble or threadss tht r targeted to de other memberssss on this site....
we r tryin to create a friendly enviornment n hatersss r advised to leave or behave maturely n sensibly... be constructive in ur postssss....if ya can't stand sum1 jus ignoreee them......

these actions r gonna be taken seriously n it ain't no jokee soo plzzz mind ittt :ban
enjoi ur stay n u r alwayssss welcmeeee over ereeee...but be considerate to otherssssss

J@tti

..Majajan..
Derogatory remarks for our members are the last thing we will approve of. As much as we hate to ban any user, we won’t think twice before banning someone who aims at offending any UNPian.

We can do nothing save pity such people.

Angel_Eyes

Done Deal !
Totally agreed..............

We' been a happy community, we love each other, respect each others' opinions, care for each other, and anyone taking their personal grudges out and abusing others should be deal with the way they deserve it, Banned i guess....thats the only option !

Sonia_Nz

>>>>MaHiYa<<<<
Bhene ehh thread barbaad karnn vahli ghal naii ahhh
we dun want ne1 shud be banned......eslaii its better to refresh da rulesssss
n every1 shud be warned n given atleast one chance to chnge their wayssss.....thts wot i personallly feel

MAVERICK

whitetiger said:
i have been roaming around and i'v seen more warning threads then flamed ones, whats up :)

anyone do the above said thing again
u will not only see the flames but the fire too.
dont worry about that

Angel_Eyes

Done Deal !
whitetiger said:
i have been roaming around and i'v seen more warning threads then flamed ones, whats up :)

lol............no so far this is the only thread we have for a warning........we had extremely sensible members here who respect each others' views and are concerned abt everyone's feelings. This is just created to refresh the rules and there happened to be one member who sorta wasnt following teh rules, so this was just to warn...........rest UNP is all about fun, jokes, music, laughter, love, care, and :yay

Sonia_Nz

>>>>MaHiYa<<<<
itss gettin hawtt in ereee we need a fire brigade.....:y :y
fire flameesss ahh ki ahhh code word nai samjh aundi sanu :chew :chew
ashess to ashes dust to dust :mean

whitetiger

WAS FORCED TO LEAVE UNP
sade flash/3d forums te wars de different versions hunde aa
> flame war : One rude comment leads to another..then members join in...

> Ego war : Mods are responsible for that one...some of them are dumbasses in our designing/ animation field...flashers are the most uptight people..meri kadi b ni bandi kisi mod na uhna forums ch...mods pass a rude comment and then senior members feels they can do whateve with the newbie...newbie has his own ego and so does everyone else...

> defending war : like someone stole a graphic and tells everyone he made it...after being traced he still sticks to that point where he defends that he made it...thats another kind of a war...

i doubt u guys can have any kinda fights here if you just keep racist and rude comments out of here...

whitetiger

WAS FORCED TO LEAVE UNP
hahah its not interesting at all...its stupid fighting with someone online...its like a retard 100mtrs dash...even if one is a winner he/she stays retard at the end is'nt it?

^ bad example but i think everyone gets the point :)

Guest33

Elite
Sonia_Nz said:
Bhene ehh thread barbaad karnn vahli ghal naii ahhh
we dun want ne1 shud be banned......eslaii its better to refresh da rulesssss
n every1 shud be warned n given atleast one chance to chnge their wayssss.....thts wot i personallly feel

u know maano bhene ki jis lai ih thread hai uhte is warning da koi asar hona taan hai ni...is lai apni energy kion waste karo......

Guest33

Elite
whitetiger said:
hahah its not interesting at all...its stupid fighting with someone online...its like a retard 100mtrs dash...even if one is a winner he/she stays retard at the end is'nt it?

^ bad example but i think everyone gets the point :)

:kin :kin :kin :kin :kin :kin :cnf :cnf :cnf

whitetiger

WAS FORCED TO LEAVE UNP
i was talking about the forum fights....different type of wars....join my last post to this and it will make sense and answers sonis'a comment if its interesting or not...

Guest33

Elite
whitetiger said:
i was talking about the forum fights....different type of wars....join my last post to this and it will make sense and answers sonis'a comment if its interesting or not...

:sleepy :sleepy :sleepy :sleepy :sleepy hanji