• Replies 38
  • Views 11K
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sadhu

- -
Sikh burning Indian flag

Sikn burning indian flag

A man is known by d company he keeps. N U guys r in great company.

Pakistani's burning indian flag

I told U Khalsitan n Pakistan r one. Dey behave alike.

- -

Sadhu

cntnd from msg 3...

- -
Violent thoughts seemed second nature to Bhindranwale. He often made extremely cruel remarks with utmost sincerity, 'If a true Sikh drinks, he should be burnt alive.Tavleen Singh discovered that in Bhindranwale's darbar (court), 'concepts like non-violence were mocked and sneering remarks made about Gandhi. Perhaps Khushwant Singh said it best, 'He well understood that hate was a stronger passion than love.

Vicious statements made in the heat of the moment show just how bellicose he was when aroused.

* Harmit Singh Batra was in the Darbar Sahib complex on April 13, 1978 and quotes Bhindranwale, 'We will not allow this Nirankari convention to take place. We are going to march there and cut them to pieces!'

* Following the clash with the Nirankaris on April 13, 1978, the 'Sant' and his cohorts were always armed. Bhindranwale often publicly recited his mantra, 'being armed, there is no sin greater than not seeking justice. And they perceived plenty of injustice all around, which they rectified with the use of illegal force.

* After the assassination of the Nirankari leader Gurbachan Singh on April 24, 1980, Bhindranwale is universally acknowledged to have remarked that if he ever met Ranjit Singh, the suspected killer, he would weigh him in gold (i.e. reward him with his weight in gold).

* On October 22, 1982, Bhindranwale made a public statement threatening the 'political and physical end' of anyone who didn't press for the full implementation of the Anandpur Sahib Resolution.

* On August 17, 1983, Bhindranwale asked Sikh youth to buy a motorcycle and a revolver and threatened to kill 5,000 Hindus in an hour if the police delayed the minibus he had sent to fetch Amrik Singh who had just been released from police custody.

* During a speech on September 20, 1983, Bhindranwale stated clearly that he would 'embrace' Sikhs who exacted revenge upon those who were guilty of torturing, killing, or humiliating Sikhs. He said, 'Getting away from there is your job, protecting you here [in the Darbar Sahib complex] is mine.

* On November 17, 1983, Bhindranwale bluntly demanded 'that all Hindus should leave Punjab.

* During a public speech delivered on May 24, 1984 at the Darbar Sahib complex, Bhindranwale openly admitted his complicity in the gruesome beheading of Surinder Singh Chinda for his role in the elimination of Bhindranwale's leading hit man, Surinder Singh Sodhi.

- -
- -
Sikh burning Indian flag

Sikn burning indian flag

A man is known by d company he keeps. N U guys r in great company.

Pakistani's burning indian flag

I told U Khalsitan n Pakistan r one. Dey behave alike.

- -

U

userid97899

mei laden de hath talwar nai wekhi kade

talwar v waepon aa :-? laden sikha layi larhya mainu v nai pata :-?

ਚੁ ਕਾਰ ਅਜ਼ ਹਮਹ ਹੀਲਤੇ ਦਰ ਗੁਜ਼ਸ਼ਤ ॥ ਹਲਾਲ ਅਸਤ ਬੁਰਦਨ ਬ ਸ਼ਮਸ਼ੀਰ ਦਸਤ ॥੨੨॥
When all other methods fail, it is proper to hold the sword in hand.22
Guru Gobind Singh Ji

Royal Singh

Prime VIP
talwar v waepon aa :-? laden sikha layi larhya mainu v nai pata :-?

Guru Gobind Singh Ji

ladiya ke nai pta nai par un uniform carrying weapon for any purpose is illegal

U

userid97899

ladiya ke nai pta nai par un uniform carrying weapon for any purpose is illegal

Guru Gobind Singh Ji

ehda matlab guru gobind singh ji ne mughaln nall jungan larhiya :-? oh galat c :-? tuhanu pata anandpur sahib de matte bare ? ki c ohde ch ? tusi kehna main ehni gal nahi kar sakda but veer ji kuj pata hoon tu bina apni soch dasni v galat aa :-)

anandpur sahib ji de matte barre read karu fer daseo :-?

Royal Singh

Prime VIP
then u shuld tolk to ur dad, dat who u r realli :) bcoz u dunt kno nuffin . if yh kn nuffin abt anythin shut the mouth :) betta Oppsss ! i hpe u dnt get mad now ;) ...

I will. thanks for advice, I no hu im u shudn't b worry ;) ders fing call freedom of speech & we're r8 2 express our views so jus stick 2 topic dude

safe

Royal Singh

Prime VIP
Guru Gobind Singh Ji

ehda matlab guru gobind singh ji ne mughaln nall jungan larhiya :-? oh galat c :-? tuhanu pata anandpur sahib de matte bare ? ki c ohde ch ? tusi kehna main ehni gal nahi kar sakda but veer ji kuj pata hoon tu bina apni soch dasni v galat aa :-)

anandpur sahib ji de matte barre read karu fer daseo :-?

oh v pad lava ga bro

Status
Not open for further replies.