world without religion

World Without Religion:

• Will take the riots over no religion

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

J@tti

..Majajan..
I din realise we had people on board that are of opinion that it could get any worse... let me make the poll unbiased.

^^ Just sayin when u put forth a poll....refrain from giving ur own views and let people decide by giving them all the options. Helps in mantaining neutrality and giving ur poll an unbiased result.

Something i learnt in high school. I'll vote once every option is up.

J@tti

..Majajan..
I don't see any harm in giving your view when putting forth a discussion... anyhow that's a different topic... let's stick to this one for now. Btw.. I did miss out on the worse option.. so thanks for pointing it out

Voted indifferent because....then some people that are down wont have the so called "hope" that religion provides them with even though it "maybe" false but it helps them get through life.

Sorta acts like a therapy to the mind. No real medicine but sometimes there are positive improvements.

SHauKeeN GaBRu

Chardi Kala
Whts the basic purpose of religion?? It shows us the way to reach God (those who believe that theres a supreme almighty power). A religion doesn't teach its follower to hate ppl of other religion, it teaches ways to kill the evil and hatred within ones mind.

But unfortunately, its the people who have built this perception of our religion being superior than others.

coming to the question, i'll vote for indifferent, there's also money, property and boundaries that cause conflicts...i somtimes wonder, the cavemen would have lived in the most peaceful era??? :nerd

Rather putting ourself into the bars of religion why we guys don't live like a free person and where there is no religion................ no caste..........

Religion banaye vi assi lokaan ne ne ya saade guruyaan ne.............Unna ne jehrhe nek vichara naal eh sab dharam banaaye ne assi unna de kinni ku respect larde ha....

J Guru Gobing Singh G ne Sikhaan nu 5 kakke dharan karaaye c.ajj kinne ku sikh follow karde ne...........Kinne ku sikh kesh rakhde ne .........

Mere hisaab naal ta begair kise religion to rehna is much better rather bounding urself to a religion and fight with the other religion.

Hindu muslim silkh isaai sab dharam de naam te hi larh de ne...............

Aj vi log eh sochde ne ki assi mualmaan de hath da kuch nahi khana kyo ki uh musalamaan hai......

what the crap ??????????????????????????????????????????????????

Uh Insaan nahi hai............

Viyaah di gal baat hove ta jaat biradari dekhi jaandi hai........

Khatri hai khatri naal viyah hovega...........

Sardar hai sardar naal hi hovega.........

Lokaan nu kado samajh aayegi ki pehla tusi insaan ho dharam te baad vich banya c :arpita

Mai agar apni gal dassa te """""I AM THAT STUPID COMMON MAN WHO IS FREE FROM ANY RELIGION""""""""""

tejy2213

Elite
There are a lot of things that are creating problems.......... go ahead and remove all of them..........thats not a solution..
The people who are creating problems over religion are not religious at all....................its not religion thats causing problems...its people who are causing it and are those people who dont follow religion.....

Dhillon

Dhillon Sa'aB™
Staff member
well no religion = atheism and In recent time atheists/communists ( stalin,mao )
have killed more innocents (trying to eradicate religion ) than any other religion.

elliminating religions is kinda impossible.... let all do wat dey want to untill n unless its harming others directly or indirectly...

in actual dey wr starting another religion in da name of 'atheists' i believe.... so y were dey named mao do you think....?? n dats another political issue taken so far whose common ppl r victims...

J@tti

..Majajan..
Being atheist means not believing in God or deities

What I referred to was a world without religion... and since religion and God are different things... you could refuse to follow a religion but still believe in God

snoopy_amli

___I. A. F.___
when ppl say God is one why diff religions then? even Faith is good but ppl around blv is that the children of 'our' tribe must be taught 'their own' religion?? and ik religion vich b kehde bande chota vadda nahi krde ladai nhi hundi ..hale v diff casts jatt/khtri/rajput utte lokki taunt marde ne :| but on other hand, Religious faith is nt only a major force for evil in the world

when ppl say God is one why diff religions then? even Faith is good but ppl around blv is that the children of 'our' tribe must be taught 'their own' religion?? and ik religion vich b kehde bande chota vadda nahi krde ladai nhi hundi ..hale v diff casts jatt/khtri/rajput utte lokki taunt marde ne :| but on other hand, Religious faith is nt only a major force for evil in the world

thats what i am trying to say rather following any religion why don't we pray god and live like normal ppl

tejy2213

Elite
egjactly jatti n amli i agree..... if god is one y religions r diffrent...
God is like a destination and religion is just a path leading to it..... GOD is one but there may be several paths whay may lead you to it.....which ever path you choose is up to you....