world without religion

World Without Religion:

• Will take the riots over no religion

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Rano

VIP
I think it's not the religion that's causing trouble, it's the people who are creating problems. Koi vi dharm eh ni kehnda vi doosre religion wale naal nafrat karo ya vair pao...this thing has been created by us...jihne vi raule pende aa....only we have created them....n no matter religion hoye ya na hoye...asin te ohi rehna aa....so i dun think widout religion a world wud be a better place
it cud be worse. Agree with GTD that it sorta acts lyk therapy, religion provides us with hope.

pps309

Prime VIP
People will be still fighting, if not religion it will be casteism, nationalism or may be oil ;)

We should try to replace elimination with acceptance, accepting all the religions, faiths, views and giving them their space, independent existence may lead to some peace.

^^Acceptance is the way to go.......

How many here can accept differences?

Meh kai baar lokan nu sunea.......tooh kesh kyun rakhey an...katwa dey changey ni lagdey. Ajj kul zamana ni.

Maybe if the non religious people kept their stuff to themselves and started accepting or giving the religious people the due respect they would offer the same.

Kai vaar meh sochda.....saarey ik dujey tey blame siti jandey a.....accept ik dujey nu karan lai koi v tyaar ni.

Be it religious or non religious people.

ja ta sun lao..... ja oh kam na karo k loki bolan..... but in reality ,, public da kade ik opinion ni ho sakda.... karo ya na karo loka ne ta apnia jablia chhadi jania ne....

same is da case wid religion.... menu lagda galt dekhan naalo akhaan band karo te apni life apne hisaab naal kado...hor koi hal ni.... sare ik to ik ne.....

let me say it......
If all the religions die, Religious places die.
And I believe If our parents had never taken us to a Religious place, we wouldn't care what god is, Does he exist, etc. So with no religious place, there will be no faith in god.... imagine that.

userid50966

relgion is like a road to reach the Almight God, and ucannot gor from one place to other by seeing it on map u need to travel via some route it may be any air water or land.

so, i think its going to be worse without religion, .
you people tell me u get out of ur house and knows destination but dont have anything to reach there in any means of transport?

I don't understand wht some hypocrite people wann to proove if they are tired to follow route to god thn pls dont stop others .

Thats what our Guru Ji did for us they made a road that directs u too doorway of god , but now walking and putting efforts t reach at ur destination, its ur effort no one else

prithvi.k

on off on off......

lol ..just a picture i founded...
but the Atomic bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki doesn't related to any religious act(war) ..so war tah huni hi if religion is there or not

but dont worry as heard all those prediction by saints and some relgious book...there will time come when only communist(athens) will rules the world..and thats the worst stage of humanity (the real middle period of kalyug) will start.....