Women with names ending with ‘a’ and ‘i’ to step out on alternate days, says Kejriwal

Miss Alone

Prime VIP
Mocktale: Women with names ending with ‘a’ and ‘i’ to step out on alternate days, says Kejriwal

After proposing to solve the traffic and pollution problem in Delhi, through his even-odd number plate logic, Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal is now all set to solve the other big problem faced by capital, that of 'women safety'.

Come next year, Kejriwal led Delhi government would distribute motivational books to women in the city, which will help remove fear from their minds with regards to stepping out alone.

"There are so many sexual harassment cases in Delhi on a daily basis that it is not practical for me to visit all the victims. I mean it is difficult for me to take time out of my busy schedule of blaming Modi, Najeeb Jung etc," Kejriwal told the Mocktale reporter.

"And now, our in-house Batman Somnath Bharti also seems to have lost interest in conducting random raids during the night," Kejriwal further explained

If sources from AAP are to be believed, initially the party was planning to come up with a similar formula like the odd-even one for the issue of women safety.

"Since almost 99% names of Indian women end either with 'A' or 'I', Ashutosh suggested that these women be allowed to step outside their homes only on alternate days," Kejriwal revealed the plan they first had in mind.

"But we realized that the formula would forbid Kiran Bedi Ji from stepping outside completely, which would be disastrous for our future electoral prospects. And Gul Panag too objected to it for obvious reasons," admitted Kejriwal.

Now, Delhi government has tied up with the renowned self-help books author, Shiv Khera to come up with 50 lakh motivational books that will be distributed to women across the capital.

"These books temporarily titled 'You can step out' would encourage and mentally prepare women in the city to step out alone during the night on deserted streets. It would give them strength to face their assaulter," Kejriwal said as he handed the first copy of the book to Somnath Bharti's wife.

Kejriwal further assured that it was only a temporary move and as soon as he gets the authority of Delhi Police, Central government, Supreme Court, WHO, UN etc, he would take strong steps to ensure women safety in the city.