Windows 8 M3 screeshot leaks with new UI bits; Wallpaper

chief

Prime VIP
Nothing too exciting there, but we see again the user tile on the right-hand side of the task bar which apparently makes certain commands/tasks easily-accessible to the user. That feature was first spotted and made public in some of the first real screen shots posted of Windows 8 by win7china.com last month.

In addition to the screen shot and wallpaper I was sent, I’ve been informed there are Jupiter bits (a new user interface (UI) library for Windows) scattered throughout the OS, as well as signs of Windows 8’s new “Twin UI” via a new DLL aptly named TWINUI.DLL. Though these bits are not able to be enabled at the moment with any built-in functionality, if they’re there and this build fully leaks, I’ll be watching Rafael Rivera’s Within Windows to see what can be done despite Microsoft’s attempts to keep hidden code hidden. With all Rafael did to enable Windows 7’s super-hidden UI in early builds when it supposedly couldn’t be done, if any new UI features are in this build, he will undoubtedly find them.

Source: ZDNet

(Click to enlarge)

Wallpaper:

(Click to enlarge)