• WP_000119.jpg
    WP_000119.jpg
    174.6 KB · Views: 239

Android

Prime VIP
Staff member
its Blue Screen of Death :y
Window kehri a :wink :-?

mere vi same problem andi si :n main Window reinstall karli and now its solved ;)

DBF

Mad
marjana.... same aya c mere v... while i was installing win xp on my pc.... as ginni said ehnu screen of death akhde aa shayad.... but mein eh bhulgya k fir me window paayi kiddan c... :(
waise what is reason of installing window again... virus agya c??

bibamunda

Elite
well, this is a common problem.. Error code 0x7b refers to an issue with boot device that is the hard drive. Try changing the sata mode to IDE. if this doesnt work, there can be serious issue with the hard drive. In that case, my advise would be to debug the hard drive. that should take care of the issue for you.

Reactions: DBF

bibamunda

Elite
BSOD 0xe9 is ACTIVE_EX_WORKER_THREAD_TERMINATION.. This generally happens when system is able to boot into windows and is mainly cause of virus infection.. boot info windows, run malwarebytes and remove viruses.. update windows.. and that's it.. you should be good to go.. otherwise, reinstallation of windows would also fix it.. but you would end up losing everything in your OS drive..

Reactions: DBF

saini2004

Elite
22g safe mode ch start karo windows......boot time F8 or F9 press karde ryo....fir 2-3 options ayundiyan hundiya...ohde cho safe mode di option select kar lyo.....je safe mode ch chal pya tan system restore karke dekh lyo...nyi tan oda hi restart kar lyo.....may be chal pve....mere vaala dabba jya tan chal penda hunda c :D