Why most indians are going abroad ?

Money is not a problem any more in India . no more unemployement but the thing is Job Satisfaction , Working conditions , Working hours ,Working Enviourment.

add On budyy!:jahaj

umang26

like a star!
Its the environment, its the people, the height of illetracy, the height of corruption, the number of people below poverty line, the mishaps happening everyday, the fear of getting killed when you walk on the road, the fear of getting robbed, being fined for something you didn't do.

The list won't end..so yea, these are SOME of the reasons you wouldn't want to live in India.

Mandeep Kaur Guraya

MAIN JATTI PUNJAB DI ..
I think there is one more reason.... most of the youngsters in india mostly in Punjab are not even graduate... but by the time they relize it that how important is education, its too late... with there insufficient qualification they dont get any good job here in india... and because of there ego and all.... they are not ready to do any small scale job..they are ready to drive trucks, to wash in restorents, to be a labour in abroad, but they are not at all ready some small scale job in india... :(
jado ki koi v kamm vadda ya chhota nahi hunda.. I have seen ppl ..who went abroad by facing a too much difficulty, even putting their lives at stake, by giving 20 lacs, 25 lacs..... I dont understand... if they can spare this much money to go abroad, why cant they start some good business in india with this much money :(
In punjab, now a days this has become a trend, if boy is not good enough to earn in india, give him money and send him abroad... :( :( :(

Mandeep Kaur Guraya

MAIN JATTI PUNJAB DI ..
In my village itself.... there are 20 families, jinna de bache abroad ne...n there are only 4 boys and 2 girls(including me) graduate... all other are only 10th or 12th pass... its not that they dont have proper colleges or finance..but they dont want to study at all... their attitude is like.. "KOI GALL NI BHUKHE NI MARDE,BAAPU DI JAMIN HAIGI HAI DHIDD BHARAN NU" so at the end they go abroad.. bapu di jamin vech ke ya gahne pake... its really sad :( :( :(

Dhillon

Dhillon Sa'aB™
Staff member
Its foolish to go abroad if you do or can earn Rs20k - 25k in India, But its usually too late by the time you realize it.

TaRaN.rbk

ImmorTaL KhalsA
To go abroad for study or Work is gud as v get work experience and worldwide study experience but to settle their is not gud . There are few gud A+ institution/colleges in India but admissions and fees structure is very tough & high !

Funny thing is people think that punjab di literacy rate low is karkey a key ehthey bandey pardey ni....but reality is that its cuz people have land.........They dont need 2 study. Atleast thats what their thinking is.

Zameen vech vech khai jandey a. In this case vech key bahar chul jandey a. Ehna kam jeh india zameen tey jah hor pasey karan tah kyun ni bandi vadia life.

TIGERJATT

Ki dekhi jande sohneyo??
samaj de aa baar ja ke ash kar sak de aa. samaj de life easy honi aa. baar aa ke pata lagda ki asliat aa.

kache munde ethe aa ke 5am uth ke raat nu 8pm vaje tak kam karde aa, £5 p/h. welcome to uk.

jai baar ohna, sehi tand naale soch naal ao. jai parna aa, aake paro ta holi holi tusi set ho jao ge.

deep

Prime VIP
Its foolish to go abroad if you do or can earn Rs20k - 25k in India, But its usually too late by the time you realize it.

I agree to that.

hun koi menu v puchh sakda ke main USA ki karan aya si,
in india i was jobless even after bachelors in engineering (not just passing with nice marks), day by day pressure was increasing on me to get a job ,as my parents had invested a huge amount on my education.
so after 6 month sitting at home and numerous interviews i got a job of lecturer in an engineering college (pay 6000Rs per month + 400Rs ), so when i got an offer for working abroad i accepted it ,bcoz i didnot have anything to lose .
now i am earning sufficient but where is my family/friends?
everybody is in india.
what is significance of any festival for me ,,,,just a phone call to my parents and friends?

seriously if had got a job for 15-20k per month then i would not have even thought of coming here.

Mandeep Kaur Guraya

MAIN JATTI PUNJAB DI ..
I agree veere, k je ithe achhiyan jobs mil jaan, loki settle ho jaan tan ki lod hai abroad jaan di... eh tan sab ton achhi gall hai ki tusi higher studies layee bahar jayo.... but main tan ohna lokan di gall kar rahi c... jo pahlan te pad-de nahi te fir abroad wall muh chuk lainde ne... par kise di majburi aisi hai ki padan ton baad v ithe job nahi mili tan dasso oh insaan hor ki kare...par aise loki taan bahut hi ghat %age ne.... baaki sab tan aangi-guwandi de paise vekhke hi bhaji jande ne abroad wal nu...eh sochke ki eh ine paise bhej reha hai har saal ghar ..tan pta nahi uthe kinni ku aish karda hona hai...so main v janda haan...
horaan di chhado main tuhanu apne relative di hi gall dasdi han...mera ik veera hai jo jyada padeya nahi c(just +2 with arts), so usnu ithe job nai mili...hun kaafi time ton spain wich gya hai lakhaan rupaya lgake..shuru shuru ch kise baag ch fruit tod-da reha... par baad ch ohh kamm v khatam ho gya... us ton baad hor koi kamm nahi mileya..hun nobat ithon tak aa gayee hai ki ithon ohna de ghar wale paise bhejde ne... taki oh do waqt di roti khake so sake.... ehh sab vekhke bda dukh hunda hai... hun ronda veera othe baike... ki je chaj naal pad lainda tan ajj pardesaan ch na rulda ik time di roti pichhe inj... :( :( :(
:'( :'(

pps309

Prime VIP
20-25K is nothing in big cities. I was earning more than that and I was falling short. My colleague in Bangalore was offered 18 lakh/annum, still he came to US. Some companies pay good stocks & bonus here, you get equal to annual Indian Salary in stock and bonus.

Some other reasons to settle abroad is quality of work and quality of life.
Thing I miss about India is Family and friends. That is a big thing.