Why do people believe in god ?

Dj Jags

Elite
bcoz i believe anything happens for a reason either good or bad... to give us an experience .. he is always with you & forever that's why i believe in him :)

Dhillon

Dhillon Sa'aB™
Staff member
The people I love must have souls, they can't just be body and brains.
If we have souls, there must be super soul, God

Also rhe world is much too complex to exist and run by itself.

Lily

B.R
Staff member
Allah is half abrahmic half pagan lol
totally wrong :fp Islam came to stop people from worshiping statues , pictures, sun , moon animals etc etc.

God we bleive in this religion which is Islam is a superpower (Allah) the one and only, who begets not and nor is he begotten, who created everything .

Religion is a particular system of faith and worship. Every religion has a book .. a guide that we need in order to live our lives as per our creator, live in peace. In his books he tells us why are we created ,how are we created, what things we should be doing and what things we should not, and it tells us what is going to happen us when we die. its really very simple not that complicated :dn

Mahaj

YodhaFakeeR
totally wrong :fp Islam came to stop people from worshiping statues , pictures, sun , moon animals etc etc.

God we bleive in this religion which is Islam is a superpower (Allah) the one and only, who begets not and nor is he begotten, who created everything .

Religion is a particular system of faith and worship. Every religion has a book .. a guide that we need in order to live our lives as per our creator, live in peace. In his books he tells us why are we created ,how are we created, what things we should be doing and what things we should not, and it tells us what is going to happen us when we die. its really very simple not that complicated :dn
Well historians believe allah is drived from il alah one of the 360 gods at mecca.
Mecca itself was a pagan place of worship.
Is Allah of Islam the same as Yahweh of Christianity? | Columbia International University
The problem is Islam ideologically being very intolerant to its criticism, which leaves no room for debate.

Lily

B.R
Staff member
Well historians believe allah is drived from il alah one of the 360 gods at mecca.
Mecca itself was a pagan place of worship.
Is Allah of Islam the same as Yahweh of Christianity? | Columbia International University
The problem is Islam ideologically being very intolerant to its criticism, which leaves no room for debate.

You are wrong when you say Allah is half pagan, thats very stupid, and Meccca being built in that place doesnt really prove your point. Thats it.

Mahaj

YodhaFakeeR
@Mahaj Also, I will really appreciate it if you'll stop attacking and criticizing other religions.
I try to criticize them all equally. Nothing personal girl.
Dhillon link parla, tere naal meim full personal ee lol

Last edited: