Who Wants to Date a UNPian!!! (Kuriya)

Who wants to date a UNPian (kuriyo)

• Total voters

Angel_Eyes

Done Deal !
and dont ya worry people, it will be a fair poll, what am i for?
any id from the same ip, that vote wont be counted

and kuri jalebi wargi, aah jalebi waangu aini tedi te maari soch, o beeba unp is not that dumb, we know whose's who very well........i m gonna cancel this vote, coz its from an active member who just made the id to vote for themselves.

SHauKeeN GaBRu

Chardi Kala
i voted:
Jannat: coz she frm Dubai :an
Raman aka Panjaban: coz shes a punjaban, ideologies are quite similar and she respects turbaned Sikhs
Pumz: coz shes a good freind :an

Pardesan Punjaban

Alone but Happy
Okay, here's my info:

Your age- 21 (22 in a month )
Where your living: Toronto, Canada

What your future goals are:

Graduating from York University this August with my BA hons in political science, ummm then go to law school, most likely London School of Economics or if not there then Queens or Detroit. I want to specialize in corporate law and hopefully work for a financial institution as a corporate lawyer some day. Or maybe even as a lawyer for Puma never know

But i'd like to use that power to do something more by giving something back to the world. I really have a passion for women's rights and i would love to travel to East Asia and perhaps give lectures on advocating for gender equality rights and putting forth solutions in overcoming human rights abuses in Asia by educating women and helping them find adequate employment. If possible, my dream would be to work with the United Nations one day, although its very tough to get in and a lot of experience is required.

What you look for in a boy:

Well im not looking for a boy :gig but if my parents were to ask me what kind of guy i want i would give them the following list:

- 5'11-6'2 in height
- Well educated, preferrably with a professional graduate degree, such as a law degree, or MD. I think its only fair that i find someone who matches my education. Not to sound stingy, just how i think.
- Has to know how to fix a car, help around the house etc etc (i can manage the cooking :p)
- Must be a vegetarian
- Non-smoker, non-drinker
- A genuinely kind heart
- Has never had a gf before
- Smart :nerd but handsome :gsl
- Likes to travel
- Likes to try new things
- Likes adventures
- Can make me laugh
- Can get along well with my family and my little sisters
- Preferrably born and raised in Canada/U.S./U.K. but with the morals and values of one born in punjab

What your perfect date would be like
Tough question lol. sharam aaundi answering this :b ummm ok well definetly not a dinner and movie thing :roll :roll i'd say an evening trip to the city museum, then dinner on a balcony overlooking the ocean/lake on a warm summer night. Food should be either chinese-vegeterian or italian. Music should be solely a piano. Then ice cream on the docks

Your interests
Politicssssssss, love it love it love it, i like learning about other cultures and countries, i love shopping (what girl doesnt :nail ) i love reading fiction books by indian-canadian or indian-american authors.

Your likes and dislikes
Gosh i ask dumb questions, ok i likeeeee planning things like bdays and other events, i loveeee kids, i like buying gifts for my little cousins, i like punjabi/hindi music, i like cake too

my dislikes... i very much dislike possessive people, i dislike people who cant respect others and then expect others to respect them, i dislike cooked carrots, broccolli, coffee, and getting up at 5am :cry

I think thats enough about me smirk
mostly mere vaalia hee aa:an
fer te labhde reh javoge:(
rofl

:aww
labh devage:gig

jas_sandhu

JaTT kaiM ThoNu KOi VeHm?
Okay, here's my info: :an

Your age- 21 (22 in a month :D)

Graduating from York University this August with my BA hons in political science, ummm then go to law school, most likely London School of Economics or if not there then Queens or Detroit. I want to specialize in corporate law and hopefully work for a financial institution as a corporate lawyer some day. Or maybe even as a lawyer for Puma never know :p

But i'd like to use that power to do something more by giving something back to the world. I really have a passion for women's rights and i would love to travel to East Asia and perhaps give lectures on advocating for gender equality rights and putting forth solutions in overcoming human rights abuses in Asia by educating women and helping them find adequate employment. If possible, my dream would be to work with the United Nations one day, although its very tough to get in and a lot of experience is required.

Well im not looking for a boy :gig but if my parents were to ask me what kind of guy i want i would give them the following list:

- 5'11-6'2 in height
- Well educated, preferrably with a professional graduate degree, such as a law degree, or MD. I think its only fair that i find someone who matches my education. Not to sound stingy, just how i think.
- Has to know how to fix a car, help around the house etc etc (i can manage the cooking :p)
- Must be a vegetarian
- A genuinely kind heart
- Likes to travel
- Likes adventures
- Can make me laugh
- Preferrably born and raised in Canada/U.S./U.K. but with the morals and values of one born in punjab
mera tah ethe pta hi katya gyaaaaa.....:gig

hor koe v karo hun boi- data post..........:w

munda_wakhre_type_da

-- Kem da Gui --

Your age- 21 (22 in a month :D)

Graduating from York University this August with my BA hons in political science, ummm then go to law school, most likely London School of Economics or if not there then Queens or Detroit. I want to specialize in corporate law and hopefully work for a financial institution as a corporate lawyer some day. Or maybe even as a lawyer for Puma never know :p

- 5'11-6'2 in height
- Must be a vegetarian
- A genuinely kind heart
- Likes to travel
- Likes adventures
- Can make me laugh

What your perfect date would be like
Tough question lol. sharam aaundi answering this :b ummm ok well definetly not a dinner and movie thing :roll :roll i'd say an evening trip to the city museum, then dinner on a balcony overlooking the ocean/lake on a warm summer night. Food should be either chinese-vegeterian or italian. Music should be solely a piano. Then ice cream on the docks

Your interests
Politicssssssss, love it love it love it, i like learning about other cultures and countries, i love shopping (what girl doesnt :nail ) i love reading fiction books by indian-canadian or indian-american authors.

Your likes and dislikes
Gosh i ask dumb questions, :roll ok i likeeeee planning things like bdays and other events, i loveeee kids, i like buying gifts for my little cousins, i like punjabi/hindi music, i like cake too :D

my dislikes... i very much dislike possessive people, i dislike people who cant respect others and then expect others to respect them, i dislike cooked carrots, broccolli, coffee, and getting up at 5am :cry

I think thats enough about me smirk

biba lagda tera sari umar chade hi rehen da vichar hai..

kalyug ch rabb bhaldi hai tu taaa ...lolz

Panjaban

*~DoAbAn~*

- 5'11-6'2 in height
- Must be a vegetarian
- A genuinely kind heart
- Likes to travel
- Likes adventures
- Can make me laugh
Pinks, jadd aidda da labh ju ga ohde chote bhraa vaare dasseyo jaroor lol :roll

karansidhu_jatt

$Patialvi By Nature$
Pink puma ji .ah saara kujh mere vich haiga,ik do chhad ke:-
Height-6'2"
Education-Studying .Engineer taan ban jaunga i think
Aa car etc vi fix kar launga
Sorry par veg nahi aa
yes i am non smoker,non drinker
Heart da mainu nahi pata
Hmmm No gf before
aa smart handsome nahi pata
Really like to travel,have been to 15 states of india
Love to try new things
Adventure vi bahut kitte aa
Laugh taan kara kara pet dukhan laa daunga
Family naal vi reh sakdaan definitely
Live in punjab with morals of punjab

Hun dasso ki socheya.Haiga koi chance.Plz dont mind if i said anything wrong okay.
I am voting for u