Who wants to date a UNPian (kuriyo)

• Total voters

pink puma

Elite
Okay, here's my info: :an

Your age- 21 (22 in a month :D)
Where your living: Toronto, Canada

What your future goals are:

Graduating from York University this August with my BA hons in political science, ummm then go to law school, most likely London School of Economics or if not there then Queens or Detroit. I want to specialize in corporate law and hopefully work for a financial institution as a corporate lawyer some day. Or maybe even as a lawyer for Puma never know :p

But i'd like to use that power to do something more by giving something back to the world. I really have a passion for women's rights and i would love to travel to East Asia and perhaps give lectures on advocating for gender equality rights and putting forth solutions in overcoming human rights abuses in Asia by educating women and helping them find adequate employment. If possible, my dream would be to work with the United Nations one day, although its very tough to get in and a lot of experience is required.

What you look for in a boy:

Well im not looking for a boy :gig but if my parents were to ask me what kind of guy i want i would give them the following list:

- 5'11-6'2 in height
- Well educated, preferrably with a professional graduate degree, such as a law degree, or MD. I think its only fair that i find someone who matches my education. Not to sound stingy, just how i think.
- Has to know how to fix a car, help around the house etc etc (i can manage the cooking :p)
- Must be a vegetarian
- Non-smoker, non-drinker
- A genuinely kind heart
- Has never had a gf before
- Smart :nerd but handsome :gsl
- Likes to travel
- Likes to try new things
- Likes adventures
- Can make me laugh
- Can get along well with my family and my little sisters
- Preferrably born and raised in Canada/U.S./U.K. but with the morals and values of one born in punjab

What your perfect date would be like
Tough question lol. sharam aaundi answering this :b ummm ok well definetly not a dinner and movie thing :roll :roll i'd say an evening trip to the city museum, then dinner on a balcony overlooking the ocean/lake on a warm summer night. Food should be either chinese-vegeterian or italian. Music should be solely a piano. Then ice cream on the docks

Your interests
Politicssssssss, love it love it love it, i like learning about other cultures and countries, i love shopping (what girl doesnt :nail ) i love reading fiction books by indian-canadian or indian-american authors.

Your likes and dislikes
Gosh i ask dumb questions, :roll ok i likeeeee planning things like bdays and other events, i loveeee kids, i like buying gifts for my little cousins, i like punjabi/hindi music, i like cake too :D

my dislikes... i very much dislike possessive people, i dislike people who cant respect others and then expect others to respect them, i dislike cooked carrots, broccolli, coffee, and getting up at 5am :cry

I think thats enough about me smirk

Ravan

*****AKA-JATT*****
main ek saal chotaa haan but Dinner te taan ja he sakde hay, vaddi hoon de khatir Bill tusi de deyo :roll
What your future goals are: you'll get some kind of good knowledge form me coz. I am Going to join FBI's forensics department

What you look for in a boy:

Well im not looking for a boy :gig but if my parents were to ask me what kind of guy i want i would give them the following list:

- 5'11-6'2 in height 5'9
- Well educated, preferrably with a professional graduate degree, such as a law degree, or MD. I think its only fair that i find someone who matches my education. Not to sound stingy, just how i think.A+,Network+, CTIN, CCNA, associate, doing bac.
- Has to know how to fix a car, help around the house etc etc (i can manage the cooking :p) i know
- Must be a vegetarian no
- Non-smoker, non-drinker Not really
- A genuinely kind heart that's your job to find out:roll
- Has never had a gf before ask my parents
- Smart :nerd but handsome :gsldepend's how you look at me
- Likes to travel some times
- Likes to try new things yep
- Likes adventures lets go for a ride:roll
- Can make me laugh nosmirk may be
- Can get along well with my family and my little sisters
- Preferrably born and raised in Canada/U.S./U.K. but with the morals and values of one born in punjab chandigar kithe aaunda hay, te moral values, you have to find out

What your perfect date would be like
Tough question lol. sharam aaundi answering this :b ummm ok well definetly not a dinner and movie thing :roll :roll i'd say an evening trip to the city museum, then dinner on a balcony overlooking the ocean/lake on a warm summer night. Food should be either chinese-vegeterian or italian. Music should be solely a piano. Then ice cream on the docks jitthe marji chlo bill taan hun tusi dena:mean
:bolt

:omg Balle, balle, balle Pums :sonia …bas inhiyan hi demands:-? ? Check kar la, kite koi reh tan nahi gayi? :lol :lol :lol Nahi? Fir tan tera kam baneya paiya! >haha >haha>hahaBas, tu dekhi chal mundeya di line tere pichhe huni laggi pai. Lei tan das, Rahul ne mere type karde te hi line shuru karti.
<?xml:n
Rav: :ha …very funny dude, teri tan bangayi gall! Lavan mein stamp tokh ke?

dj
:baby <O:p</O:p

Ravan

*****AKA-JATT*****
edda vadda risk letaa hay te tu funny keh reha hay main aapne saari persnol info. dete add. nu chad ke.

pink puma

Elite
:omg Balle, balle, balle Pums :sonia …bas inhiyan hi demands:-? ? Check kar la, kite koi reh tan nahi gayi? Nahi? Fir tan tera kam baneya paiya! >haha >haha>hahaBas, tu dekhi chal mundeya di line tere pichhe huni laggi pai. Lei tan das, Rahul ne mere type karde te hi line shuru karti.
<?xml:n
Rav: :ha …very funny dude, teri tan bangayi gall! Lavan mein stamp tokh ke?

dj
:baby <O:p</O:p

menu paatha ya vi those many conditions i will never find a guy :cry

but is it really fair to me (for example) that i've never had a bf and i would expect my man hasnt had a gf before. like is that really so much to ask for? :tear

but yeh i know its asking for a bit much. anywho, time will tell :)

Yep, tu tan hun gayi...chaddi for life. Kuch nahi ban sakda tera! >haha >haha >haha

No pums, you're not demanding too much! Mein kehra kise girl nu kadi date kita? Daddy ji ne tan goli maar deni si. Te je mein bach janda, fir mummy ji ne nahi si shadna. There are plenty of sensible guys out there who are well cultured and don't believe in keeping gf's, so I'm sure you'll find one.

I expect the samethings you have written, bas farak sirf inha hai ke tu sariyan gallan expand kar ditiyan, te mein gol mol. Okay, okay...mein tere naalo flexible han, aakhir mehar mittal vang chhade thori bana? rofl rofl

And what's this, nikke naane :baby fir roun lag pai:cry ? Oh ho mein, angeloo, PP hor sare haige ke nahi...koi na koi panther tere layi labh ke shadaan gaye!

pink puma

Elite
lol i know this is a game and all, but i find it really hilarious that somebody would make a separate ID on UNP just so they could vote for themselves and hence get more votes >haha >haha >haha

how low can you go, that is the question smirk

no point in mentioning names, you know who you are :roll :roll :roll

but just want to say that since you voted for yourself, that vote is discounted. and dont try to fool anyone either :roll :roll

does a candidate running for PM ever vote for him/herself? rofl rofl I dont think so :re

lol i know this is a game and all, but i find it really hilarious that somebody would make a separate ID on UNP just so they could vote for themselves and hence get more votes >haha >haha >haha

how low can you go, that is the question smirk

no point in mentioning names, you know who you are :roll :roll :roll

but just want to say that since you voted for yourself, that vote is discounted. and dont try to fool anyone either :roll :roll

does a candidate running for PM ever vote for him/herself? rofl rofl I dont think so :re

layyi jaan de lokan nu voteeeee..........

tenu tan main e laike janna :p :kik

:wa

Angel_Eyes

Done Deal !
actually they can vote from their own id, but not a new id.......

lol....thats really funny......someone made another id to vote for themselves

i have voted myself before like on stupid polls like "who's the dumbest person on unp" and i will vote for myself, but never from another id.....

guys its just a game, lets not ruin it.........

and pums aaaja sohniye, aah saara kuj mere ch haiga all that u are asking, i will be ur good hubby :bolt

pink puma

Elite
actually they can vote from their own id, but not a new id.......

lol....thats really funny......someone made another id to vote for themselves

i have voted myself before like on stupid polls like "who's the dumbest person on unp" and i will vote for myself, but never from another id.....

guys its just a game, lets not ruin it.........

and pums aaaja sohniye, aah saara kuj mere ch haiga all that u are asking, i will be ur good hubby :bolt

yeh it is a game lol, funny ppl out there :roll :roll

yes darling i shall go with you :gsl assi pehli date teh kiteh janna? :dr >haha