Where Can I Learn Gatka

deepreet

Banned
Hi ,I am new to this site and i was wondering if anyone can help me out over here ,i want to learn gatka ... does anyone know of a gurudwara in Mohali where they teach it .., i have been looking for over a week now .. all the gurudwaras i went to don't teach it ... can anyone help me out ... it would be a real help ... I heard they teach gatka at Gurudwara Amb Sahib in mohali ... can anybody confirm it

Hi ,I am new to this site and i was wondering if anyone can help me out over here ,i want to learn gatka ... does anyone know of a gurudwara in Mohali where they teach it .., i have been looking for over a week now .. all the gurudwaras i went to don't teach it ... can anyone help me out ... it would be a real help ... I heard they teach gatka at Gurudwara Amb Sahib in mohali ... can anybody confirm it

hi
S.S.A Phase 1 mohali Gurudwara shri guru singh shaba behind the khoka market..check with them.....i live 2 min from their check with them.

full_taur

Sector -34 guruduwara sahib vich vi sikhaunde ne.

Beleive me Bai, Its one of the best thing you will ever learn in your life. GATKA...