When should you switch Jobs?

J@tti

..Majajan..
Thanks!!
10 years seems like one full life...I will die doing same job 10 years but if its different roles I can.

I changed 4 jobs in US since I came here in 05. My last job change, hiring manager did make a notice of that and I had a strong reason to tell him why I will stick here.

lol... tu ta mere to v aage aa... mein 2 years da purre kitte

pps309

Prime VIP
lol... tu ta mere to v aage aa... mein 2 years da purre kitte

2 year hoge??? time runs very fast here.
Mainu v hun sep ch 2 saal ho jaane aa...:p

Teri first job aa, hana?? Je ta role change hunda teek aa nahi ta kar la change.

pps309

Prime VIP
10 Years is like Putting Someone in a Building and locked the building :lol

22 Ji, buildings ta sarre passe iko aargi hi hundi aa. appa kerda ghar laike jaani aa.
The thing that matter is work, incentive and how its going to help in furthering career.

J@tti

..Majajan..
Tell me about it... time flies. I still remember when I was in university like it was yesterday. You were in Bangalore then.

This is my third rotation... and I really like my current position... that's why it is hard to decide

pps309

Prime VIP
Tell me about it... time flies. I still remember when I was in university like it was yesterday. You were in Bangalore then.

This is my third rotation... and I really like my current position... that's why it is hard to decide

that's true. It's been 5 years since then.
I remember when I came here, you were intern in some company, and you were pretty hot rofl rofl ........I mean you used to get lot of burns.

If you like your job and motivated to go every morning then that's it....stay there.

J@tti

..Majajan..
Oh don't remind me. Some of the burns went away not too long ago. It was an interesting time though... learnt a lot about civil engg and material testing. I used to work hard then. Now, it is more relaxed. I am inclined towards staying too... they are going to have to offer a lot to sway me.