When Freida Pinto Left Hrithik Roshan Stunned!

Era

Prime VIP
When Freida Pinto Left Hrithik Roshan Stunned!

The Greek god of Bollywood Hrithik Roshan is undoubtedly one of best dancers of Bollywood. However there is someone who has impressed Hrithik way too much. The actor, who is always ready to appreciate genuine art, has once again applauded someone for her immensely beautiful performance.

The lucky girl to receive these sugary compliments is Slumdog Millionaire fame actress Freida Pinto. The actress who is impressing everyone with her latest film Desert Dancer has also managed to get Hrithik complimenting her.

The handsome hunk of Bollywood Hrithik who is an inspiration to many upcoming dancers took to his twitter wall to appreciate the efforts of highly talented actress Freida Pinto. The Bang Bang actor tweeted, “Has anyone out there seen ‘DesertDancer’? Pure passion ignited. Most incredible film I have seen.suchamazing actors.Bravo to d entire team.

Further not stopping at just that the Mohenjo Daro actor also mentioned Freida I his tweets saying, “N how amazing is Frieda Pinto. Nver seen anyone dance like that. Wanted 2 wish her but she doesn’t pick up my phone! Maybe she’l get this.;).”

It seems as though the Desert Dancer star Pinto missed a call from the heartthrob of B-Town. Keeping a distance from the tinsel town of Bollywood Freida is busy doing international films. The film Desert Dancer is a movie which depicts the story of self-taught dancer based in Iran, the film focuses on the ban of dancing and how the talent bundle moves across all boundaries and proves her talent. And with the film, the full of expressions actress Freida has also proved her dancing skills, with Hrithik complimenting you on your dance skills no other parameter is left to surpass.

On the professional front, Hrithik will be seen in Ashutosh Gowariker’s next Mohenjo Daro, which is a period film; the movie will depict a love story set in the Indus Valley Civilization.