Whatsapp Calling is Now Available for android phones

To get the WhatsApp calling feature, you will need to firstly have an Android smartphone.

Secondly, you will need to download the latest version of WhatsApp for Android, which you can get by pointing your phone’s web browser to this link. (you will get it from the web page)

Once you’ve downloaded this APK package, you will need to go into the ‘Security Permission’ settings of your phone and tick the ‘Unknown Sources’ options. This lets you install apps from sources other than the Google Play Store.

Reports also indicate that you can download the latest version of WhatsApp on the Google Play Store, but the APK method worked successfully for the Fin24 tech team.

Then, once the APK package has downloaded to your phone, activate it and it will prompt you to install the new WhatsApp version. This version will keep your previous messages and contacts.

Now, here comes the tricky part. You will need to find somebody who has WhatsApp calling already activated*** and then get them to call you. This is the final step in having the WhatsApp calling feature on your phone.

Also, be aware of fake APK downloads of WhatsApp that could risk infecting your device with malware. Only download from the link provided above.

Tested & Working.. Sid:)

I have whatsapp calling facility activated in my phone... Those who need help in getting the call facility activated, may contact me with their whatsapp no (through pm), I will call them with in 24 hours.
(viber, nimbuzz, imo, skype, & an hundred one other voip providers are giving the same free service between their registered users .. so...:)

Last edited by a moderator:

Ur DAd

also for iphone :) whatsapp + is not offical app tusi kuj tym lai ban v ho sakde a whastapp jad dubara bhrna ta :