What r u looking at??

Maxsteel

~*~AbStRusE~*~
It is always a feeling of shame. Shame not only for me bt for whole india

I m staying in delhi for last 7 months n wah i came across is pitiful
The condition of galz in delhi is more than worse
In every 8 mins a gal is being teased and in every 20th min a gal is raped(acc to NCR news) overhere
And v call it capital of INDIA....
seriously want to share some incidentz
IT was morning time,me n my frend were gng to office and hardly at a distance of 20-25 feet..
a gal was gng to her school,,a passing cyclist grabbed her butt n ran away,,,
Shameful,,and dat gal was just shaking!!n wah else she cld do!!Really i felt so embarrassed
Shame that in the bus, the driver/conductor always fiddled with the rearview mirror so he could look at her chest.
Shame that men leered with smug smiles and tried to brush up against galz when they gal walked past.

And the only reaction seemed to be silence.Dnt knw why!!
and if some do confrontation it always lead to attention being drawn to a dirty conversation.

I have never came across these kinda incidentz when i was in chandigarh or even in Punjab too....
Ok up to a limit eve teasing is ok ,,even galz do dat when ther r two opp sex ,,masti is gnna b ther
bt dis is da limit.:kuto

Maxsteel

~*~AbStRusE~*~
PP mein ta bass lokka di raye janan vaste thread banaya ki jithe tussi sare reh rahe ho ,,,uthe ahh chezza kiss hadh tak hundiyan ne ki mein hi hyper ho reha.:kuto

pink puma

Elite
that is truly sad. First of all thank you for posting this information, it spreads the awareness. Doosri gall eh, vi i think that is absolutely sickening. It really really hurts to see that happening in India and yes it is definetly a matter of shame and embaressment. Hunda taan ethe vi bohat kuch but i think its time that Indian girls showed their power and strength. Haar ek kuri vich power hundi, no matter how shy she is. and i think if girls present themselves as being very strict then perhaps the boys may stop this. its a very unfortunate reality and mein hope kardi vi india che eh gall change hoju gi.

SehaJ

Troublemaker
I will like to point out that Mohali nd Chandigarh r far better than delhi......yes thier is eve teasing but its in limit......the thing here comes that the punjabi culture does not accepts all this .....that why these two cities r controlled as they r dominated by punjabi community.....
So i dont think thier is much serious problem over here.....

MAVERICK

It happens everywhere
for some guys there is no limit....
in university cultural fest...
some 10 colleges participated and thus the outsiders did the same to the gals here and there...
they nvr even spared the girls of their college....
in the end there were fight among guy, gilrs weeping, and it was truly sad...
so its not the case of only delhi...
the only thing here is no one does this kind of things in the open...

SHauKeeN GaBRu

Chardi Kala
kuchh nahi ban sakda, jinni der tak POLICE nahi sudre gi, usto pehlaan lokkaan ne ki sudarna....the Policemen themselves indulge in such acts sometimes, ohna nu kehn wala koi nahi, aam janta kiven sudregi

SHauKeeN GaBRu

Chardi Kala
I remeber one thng, last yr sadde college Fiesta c...and many guys, specially from schools had come to enjoy and do bird watching....one school going guy was teasing a girl, probably she was also skool going...kudi ne ki kitta, laga tii khich ke odhe...munde ne ki karna c nivi paa ke nikal gaya othon :roll

Maxsteel

~*~AbStRusE~*~
i agree wah u said!! bt guys u r writing abt only particular incidentz

n as i wrote earlier

In every 8 mins a gal is being teased and in every 20th min a gal is raped(acc to NCR news) overhere

DIS MADE ME TO THINK ,,, IS DELHI SAFE FOR GALZ as compared to other parts of india??

when i came across dis fact ,,,i just though dat it wld b becoz of "bhayiya's" as they contribute 65% population of delhi.

bt da factz amazed me ,,working class people,educated people,,most respectable families people r involved in dis.:kuto

yesterday as i came to my home town(chd) ,,enha vadiyan lageya ,,9 30 vajje tak kudiyan aram naal bus ch aa jaa rahiya si,,,sardar saab hindu nu kehnde ,,aajaoo seat khali hai betho sade naal,,,bus driver kudi nu kehnda "gudi kithe utarna hai":roll

conductor kudiyan naal makhaul karda peya si !!!:roll

datz why m saying Pb is far far better dan these metro cities!!:bak

SehaJ

Troublemaker
At some point i do think that......girls r too involved..in such incidents...but yes we cant blame all girls for those few..........

Maxsteel

~*~AbStRusE~*~
At some point i do think that......girls r too involved..in such incidents...but yes we cant blame all girls for those few..........

aho aho sahi gal ahh !!!kisse ta bade hoye ahh parso da kissa sun....mein te mera frnd lunch karke ,office toh bahar aye !!te roz di tarah ghumaan firan lag paye,,nehru place ranauka lagiyan rehndiyan !!

chal thoda age ge ,,utho IBM de daftar toh 2 naara ayayiyan!! uhh opposite side toh sidhe sade vaal aa rahiyan si,,ekk unha ch meinu dekh ke eniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii vaddi smile de rahi si ,,mein keha enhu ki ho gaya ,,assi v sidhe chalde ge te uhh v sidhe aundiyan gayiyan ,,,tu gal chad de !!22 sidhe doha vich kaar ake modaah maar ke kehndi sorry !!!!

mein keha g"do u knw da meaning of sorry??"
she said "again m sorry,, i hit da wrong person":roll:roll:roll:rollte smile pass karke chali gayi..lolzz

fer mein te mera friend ess gal piche 10 mins tak hasde rehe!!!:roll:roll:roll

pink puma

Elite
I agree with Godfather that the police need to become more active in this instance. The laws needs to be made tougher and more stringent. Over here in Canada if a guy does that to a girl on a street, she is able to get him arrested right away and thrown in jail and eventually taken to court. The judge would obviously use his/her best judgment and punish the offender accordingly. If there are strong laws in place guys will be scared to even go near any girl on the street. But if the police and legal system in india is corrupt and if the professionals working in the field of law are commiting such acts themselves, then it completely undermines the entire purpose of even having a police force. Whats the point of having police if they arent even applying the same laws and regulations to themselves? There is absolutely no practice and application of the rule of law. I dont get why they call India the world's largest democracy when the most basic yet fundamental principles of democracy are not even applied. If the law applies to subjects it should also apply to those who make the laws and enforce them. Thats democracy.

Secondly, i think it is absolutely critical that women are educated about their rights, freedoms, and their power to use the law to their advantage and for their protection. The more women that are taught about there rights, the more likely they will be able to take action if they happen to be offended by the actions of a man. Sitting quietly and accepting what has happened to you will not solve anything. India must empower its women.

SHauKeeN GaBRu

Chardi Kala
I agree with Godfather that the police need to become more active in this instance. The laws needs to be made tougher and more stringent. Over here in Canada if a guy does that to a girl on a street, she is able to get him arrested right away and thrown in jail and eventually taken to court. The judge would obviously use his/her best judgment and punish the offender accordingly. If there are strong laws in place guys will be scared to even go near any girl on the street. But if the police and legal system in india is corrupt and if the professionals working in the field of law are commiting such acts themselves, then it completely undermines the entire purpose of even having a police force. Whats the point of having police if they arent even applying the same laws and regulations to themselves? There is absolutely no practice and application of the rule of law. I dont get why they call India the world's largest democracy when the most basic yet fundamental principles of democracy are not even applied. If the law applies to subjects it should also apply to those who make the laws and enforce them. Thats democracy.

Secondly, i think it is absolutely critical that women are educated about their rights, freedoms, and their power to use the law to their advantage and for their protection. The more women that are taught about there rights, the more likely they will be able to take action if they happen to be offended by the actions of a man. Sitting quietly and accepting what has happened to you will not solve anything. India must empower its women.

ahem!! Godfather ne police baare kuchh keha??

SHauKeeN GaBRu

Chardi Kala
There is absolutely no practice and application of the rule of law. I dont get why they call India the world's largest democracy when the most basic yet fundamental principles of democracy are not even applied.

India is called the largest democracy only bcoz she is a democratic country and she has the second largest population in the world, and no other democratic country has such a population..bas ho gayi na largest