What Is Love

J@tti

..Majajan..
Well, there is a reason for it. When people date, they see each other in their best. If you have known each other for long time, even better if as friends, then you know about each others shortcomings. When people fail to see and accept each others flaws, result it break up or divource. After marriage, you are bound to see each others flaws, so if they are unacceptable to the person, then they end up with a broken marriage.

By the way, as far as I remember the stats, divource rate was almost the same for love and arranged marriage.

J@tti

..Majajan..
Billo said:
i think if u don't know a person
u can't love him/her.

Inni deep thinking :hyper

If you don't know a person, the person is stranger to you, how can anyone love a stranger :hit

Except Kareena ofcourse, kyunke uh ta ajnabi nal pyaar kari jaundi c :mean :mean

J@tti said:
Well, there is a reason for it. When people date, they see each other in their best. If you have known each other for long time, even better if as friends, then you know about each others shortcomings. When people fail to see and accept each others flaws, result it break up or divource. After marriage, you are bound to see each others flaws, so if they are unacceptable to the person, then they end up with a broken marriage.

By the way, as far as I remember the stats, divource rate was almost the same for love and arranged marriage.

well thanx for your reply but may be i dnt know the exact figure par divorce rate high hai love marriage waleyan da and ya one can fall in love at first sight but love grows up with understandings.

if there is one peron who is not intrested in affair and all this stuff he direcrly want to marry somebody is he wrong
if yes then y and if no then y and everybody wants his partner should be loyal then

well thanx for your reply but may be i dnt know the exact figure par divorce rate high hai love marriage waleyan da and ya one can fall in love at first sight but love grows up with understandings.

if there is one peron who is not intrested in affair and all this stuff he direcrly want to marry somebody is he wrong
if yes then y and if no then y and everybody wants his partner should be loyal then

bunty

mundaattitudewala said:

luv is a blind faith between the twoo souls
:hit

J@tti

..Majajan..
Well, if someone does not fall in love ever, then he has to go for arranged marriage unless of course he does not want to stay single.
It is very easy to fall in love with a person after seeing his/her good points. But, as you know, no one is perfect. Good and Bad aspects come as a package. You have to accept a person with his good and bad. What I meant to say was at times people fail to see or ignore the bad points in their lover, but once you are married you can't ignore them anymore. So, if they are not willing to adjust or accept the bad, then they end up with a broken marriage.
As far as falling in love after marriage is concerned, that is a risky endeavor. You can't force yourself to love, so you might end up being with a person you don't really like being with.

J@tti said:
Well, if someone does not fall in love ever, then he has to go for arranged marriage unless of course he does not want to stay single.
It is very easy to fall in love with a person after seeing his/her good points. But, as you know, no one is perfect. Good and Bad aspects come as a package. You have to accept a person with his good and bad. What I meant to say was at times people fail to see or ignore the bad points in their lover, but once you are married you can't ignore them anymore. So, if they are not willing to adjust or accept the bad, then they end up with a broken marriage.
As far as falling in love after marriage is concerned, that is a risky endeavor. You can't force yourself to love, so you might end up being with a person you don't really like being with.

ok tell me one thing i like some body and we know each other through our frns but we dont talk oftenly.i told her that i want to marry but she said i dnt have any softcorner for u rite now then main ki hope la k baitha rava.
if she ask for time then how i will give time she is in india and i m in uk
ik paase ta banda jindagi vch kuch bane ik passe ghar diyan responsibilities
te dooje paase aha ta ki karna chahida hai

J@tti

..Majajan..
mundaattitudewala said:
ok tell me one thing i like some body and we know each other through our frns but we dont talk oftenly.i told her that i want to marry but she said i dnt have any softcorner for u rite now then main ki hope la k baitha rava.
if she ask for time then how i will give time she is in india and i m in uk
ik paase ta banda jindagi vch kuch bane ik passe ghar diyan responsibilities
te dooje paase aha ta ki karna chahida hai

OMG are you telling me that you know a girl through friends, you don't talk often and you asked her for marriage. She should have said a plain NO instead of asking for time.

Tehsin said:
According to me LOVE is wat i feel for my parents......For loved ones.....jaan vi hazar aa.....Love is endless care....

ya thats true but once u will fall in love

then u will realise that

anyways thanx for ur reply

i appretiate your thinking for your love for parents

Niki_Grewal

!*~PrInCe$$~*!
Love has many layers....
it changes with circumstances....
but still remains same....
sumwhere n sum how.....
so its like growth....
just grow with it....