What is Ice Bucket Challenge ?

menu te app ni samj aya :lol
sir ch burf wale pani di balti pa dinde :hassa te fer agge kisi hor nu keh dinde k o kre ida :lol
sunny leone ne honey singh nu kita nominate :))
bt kehnde ida donation layi amount katha ho reha te 53 million dollar kathe ho chuke :sim ehe ni samj aya k kida :dk

Jaswinder Singh Baidwan

Akhran da mureed
Staff member
The Ice Bucket Challenge, sometimes called the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge, is an activity involving dumping a bucket of ice water on someone's head to promote awareness of the disease amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS) and encourage donations to research. It went viral throughout social media during mid 2014.In the UK, people participate in the challenge for the Motor Neurone Disease Association.

The challenge dares nominated participants to be filmed having a bucket of ice water poured on their heads and challenging others to do the same. A common stipulation is that nominated people have 24 hours to comply or forfeit by way of a charitable financial donation.

JJ

Prime VIP
Miss pooja ne gippy grewal & mika singh nu kita c 72 ghante hoge (aage tusi aap samajdar hon ) :an

DBF

Mad
Ice bucket was a random challenge.. people in usa was doing before a guy called pete frates linked it with ALS which he himself is a patient of.. he wanted to raise money for the disease, he posted that do the challenge or elese donate to the ALS CHARITY, it went viral around his city and later all over the world... many bujj janta like indian celebrities just did the challenge they didnt even mentioned ALS nor donated...
Though many debate k why its just for als only or they are wasting water.. i will not comment on that now..
Rice bucket challenge started by an indian lady.. to just help poor people out...

DBF

Mad
disagreement by someone (not me)
"there is millions of tons of water around the world which has been conserved for our selfish use on this planet. I have found out that 94 million dollars has been raised from this als ice bucket challenge, the only thing that i am proud of from this is the amount of water we have released from our underground resevoirs has been placed back into it's natural enviroment. The sun needs to evaporate this water and push it into the natural cycle which it has been doing for millions of years way way before even a single human being ever showed up on this planet.. So i say please do more Bucket challenges .. do more only so that the natural cycle of water distribution can be brought back to it's real original Earth balance of distribution. #ALS EVAPORATION CHALLENGE!"

JV

Punjabi jatt
Waise hadd hundi aa apne punjabi bandyea ne es da jaloose jeha khud ta singers ne khass karke