What Breed of Dog Are You ?

Some1

Focusing on ________
What Breed of Dog Are You? Find out

HERE

Jay, you're a Golden Retriever! :bite:bite

No bones about it, you're a popular, fun-loving Golden Retriever. Adored by all and too cool for school, you're extroverted and enthusiastic. Your magnetic personality makes you the life of any bash. Since you're a true people-dog, you genuinely love all kinds of social gatherings. Going to parties, dinners, and other shindigs is the best way to add faces to your constantly growing circle of friends. But besides being on the social A-list, you're a confident, well-rounded pup who's definitely something to bark about. Pretty accomplished at anything you set your mind to, your sunny nature and winning ways make you one of everyone's favorite dogs. Woof! :so :so :so

yay ya im a kool one :yay :yay

roflroflroflroflrofl

Dhillon

Dhillon Sa'aB™
Staff member
Great Dane
No bones about it, you're the Adonis of all dogs — a Great Dane. Your perfect mix of brains and brawn wins you legions of fans wherever you go. Just snap your fingers and the crowd comes running.They all want to bask in your glory. (Okay, maybe it's not quite like that, but you get the idea.) Sophisticated and friendly, your laid-back temperament makes you popular and easy to talk to. And your capable nature helps you keep your head in a crisis, so people know they can count on you. Classy and smooth, cool and confident, who wouldn't want a Great Dane at the end of their leash? No one — woof!

neil

W@TNO DOOR
am i a PIT BULL, coz i am banned from most of the places.....

Pit Bull Breed Profile
Breed Name: American Pit Bull Terrier

Description:
Known for their intelligence and loyalty American Pit Bull Terriers make excellent, loving and protective companion despite the unfair press they receive. Some American Pit Bull Terriers are dual-registered as an American Pit Bull Terrier with the UKC and as an American Staffordshire Terrier with the AKC; however, this draws criticism from many who point out that the bloodlines have been separate for too long for these to be considered the same breed. Choose from a responsible breeder and make sure the puppy is properly socialized and handled. A minimum of training will produce a tranquil, good, obedient, companion dog.

Height: 18 - 22 inches

Weight: 30 - 80 lbs.

Colors:
Any color

Coat:
Thick, short, shiny hair

Temperament:
Pitbulls are courageous, loyal, full of energy; Should be socialized early on with children and other animals.

Some1

Focusing on ________
oye neillllllllllllllllllll :hit :hit :hit :hit

do the darn test oyeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :hit :hit

pit bulls are banned in ontarion rofl rofl rofl :(

neil

W@TNO DOOR
dats why i was in BC
AND NOW IN WINTERPEG..........nevah entered ontario.....they sent me back from KENORA.........while i was trying to enter ontario.

:bite

dandee waddon latt te..........:bite :bite

JaY said:
oye neillllllllllllllllllll :hit :hit :hit :hit

do the darn test oyeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :hit :hit

pit bulls are banned in ontarion rofl rofl rofl :(

Some1

Focusing on ________
test kar nahin taan main snakes chad dene tere piche

fer oh vaddan ge dandiyaan :bite :bite :bite :bite :bite

Niki_Grewal

!*~PrInCe$$~*!
ki yaar aina time lake test jeha dita,,,,,,,,hun meri report ni dinde,,,,,ghanta ho gaya,,,,kade kehra form aa jaanda kade kehra:hit :hit :hit :hit :hit ...top of it,,,when i entred my email,,,they said we hv it in records,,,plz enter another one,,,i neva visited this site b4,,,,meri email pata ni kon use ker gayarofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Niki_Grewal

!*~PrInCe$$~*!
No bones about it, you're a popular, fun-loving Golden Retriever. Adored by all and too cool for school, you're extroverted and enthusiastic. Your magnetic personality makes you the life of any bash. Since you're a true people-dog, you genuinely love all kinds of social gatherings. Going to parties, dinners, and other shindigs is the best way to add faces to your constantly growing circle of friends. But besides being on the social A-list, you're a confident, well-rounded pup who's definitely something to bark about. Pretty accomplished at anything you set your mind to, your sunny nature and winning ways make you one of everyone's favorite dogs. Woof!

there was sumthing wrong with one answer i guess,,,i am not a party lover :taz :taz :taz :taz

kudi_patole_wargi

Ki Zor Gareeba Da
Simran, you're a Cocker Spaniel!

No bones about it, you're a perky, loving Cocker Spaniel. (Think Lady from Lady and the Tramp.) Playful and energetic, you're a real people person — er, dog. People can't help but fall hook, line, and sinker for your friendly, well-rounded personality and natural charm. It's a subtle thing, though — being outgoing and flirtatious, not showy, is the name of your game. Friends, co-workers, and potential dates can't help liking you. How could they not? Your winning-yet-humble ways make you popular, admired, and a joy to be around. Woof!