what a Shame.....

Dr. Manmohan Singh is a puppet b*tch of India who has done nothing for sikhs and other minorities in india, do u think im a congress supporter now? I support freedom and so does Simranjit Singh Mann. BJP, Congress, RSS and all other anti-sikh forces will be crushed by the Khalsa Panth, thats a promise.

Badal is the biggest gadar of the Sikh panth and humanity as a whole, id personally beat him to death if given permission.

Jeet4560

hummm dum tain hae bai .....:y
Dr. Manmohan Singh is a puppet b*tch of India who has done nothing for sikhs and other minorities in india, do u think im a congress supporter now? I support freedom and so does Simranjit Singh Mann. BJP, Congress, RSS and all other anti-sikh forces will be crushed by the Khalsa Panth, thats a promise.

Badal is the biggest gadar of the Sikh panth and humanity as a whole, id personally beat him to death if given permission.

Guest33

Elite
Ae Congress hi kara rahi hai saare kam, election nede aa rahe ne, te Cong Akali Dal vich fut pavana chandi hai....

:roll :roll :roll Akali dal ch futt pai kado ni si hoi...Akali Dal (Badal), Akali Dal (Barnala & Tohra), Akali Dal (Mann)..... Barnala te Tohra BAdal de naal hunde vi kade naal ni si.......uhna chon je koi chajj da banda si taan uh Tohra hi si.....kise da bura taan ni si takaunda ghatto ghat......

SHauKeeN GaBRu

Chardi Kala

yes, u rite...
chk this out
Manmohan Singh trip to Germany