Web Development Project

dheela

Doctor
Guys .. wasn't sure where to put this thread. I would appreciate if admin would move it to the most appropriate location.

I want to rebuild my website www.scorpioproduction.com I would like to hire anyone with experience in Flash, ASP, and other web development tools. I would pay based on the experience and quality of work done in the past. Respond using contact form on the http://www.scorpioproduction.com/scorpioproduction/contactus.asp or a reply to this thread.

Also, if you would like to refer someone then feel free to send this info to them and they can contact me using the contact form on my site.

Thanks

dheela

Doctor
Let me give you email address of Sandeep Goyal. he is a very good friend of mine and he created this site for me. He knows a lot about this stuff but he is a little busy right now like I am. He would be able to give you all thedetails about requirements and compensation. His email ID is sgoyal@walton.uark.edu

dheela

Doctor
I just checked with Sandeep and he hasn't recieved any emails from you. Are you still interested in the project. He has couple of other people lined up too if you are busy.