We should create a Financial sub group at UNP

Piccolo

Elite
cryptocurrency and stocks should be the main focus

we can have general discussions for general talk for personal fiance

if we can share our knowledge, tips, and discussions together, we will all win.

what do you say?

so many people view this website via mobile cell phones, they are hip to bitcoin and stuff. why not promote that stuff here? they can share us information on what to invest and anything else in between.

:fan

or this could be a bad idea. i mean, we already have websites like Reddit... reddit has everything it seems..

let me know what you think...

kit walker

VIP
Staff member
Bitcoins are not legal tender in india. so it is difficult to get them in india. A few scandal happened due to little knowledge of people but the media kept quite due to involvement of high profile people. Stocks in India are very violent. Even candles cannot predict them beyond second day. Trading in stocks in india is playing with fire with your hands drenched in alcohol. I agree that these hot stuff will bring more users on unp. But honestly these fast money making methods are not so profitable in longer run. A poll can be created for this purpose. If Users agree then these topics can be added to discussion and tips.

Piccolo

Elite
Bitcoins are not legal tender in india. so it is difficult to get them in india. A few scandal happened due to little knowledge of people but the media kept quite due to involvement of high profile people. Stocks in India are very violent. Even candles cannot predict them beyond second day. Trading in stocks in india is playing with fire with your hands drenched in alcohol. I agree that these hot stuff will bring more users on unp. But honestly these fast money making methods are not so profitable in longer run. A poll can be created for this purpose. If Users agree then these topics can be added to discussion and tips.
I agree. A poll is a good start. Secondly, we have international users on the site. Third, it may be not be a legal tender in India, but i am pretty sure people still support the system. Regardless of that, you just need a disclaimer and make it BOLDED that the forum will be for discussion purposes only. We can create rules such as not to share personal information.

Arun Bhardwaj

-->> Rule-Breaker <<--
where is financial sub group?

lets share all our knowledge about finance related queries so person like me got benefits from this.