Way to Learn to do things, is To Do Things !!

Chann

VIP
Excerpt from Henry Ford’s My Life and Work

Life is a series of experiences, each of which makes us bigger, even though it is hard to realise this. For the world was built to develop character, and we must learn that the setbacks and griefs, which we endure, help us in our marching onward. The way to learn to do things is to do things. The way to learn a trade is to work at it. Success teaches how to succeed. Begin with the determination to succeed, and the work is half done already. Whether you believe you can or believe you can’t, you are absolutely right. You can’t build a reputation on what you are going to do.

motivator5997cb20be48bb7acd0300885e9623d-1.jpg

When Henry Ford decided to produce his famous V-8 motor, he chose to build an engine with the entire eight cylinders cast in one block, and instructed his engineers to produce a design for the engine. The design was placed on paper, but the engineers agreed, to a man, that it was simply impossible to cast an eight-cylinder engine-block in one piece.

Royal Singh

Prime VIP
Nice one.....

Im 100% agreed "there's joy in work."

if by today im not enjoying i'll not be successes & still passing my wisdom to my new colleagues.