waraich tribe and history

H

hussain#warraich

dress da achaar pana.....sohne tan nain nakh hunde ya...haha

shkar aa vaihe pakistan ch nai aan..aa dress paun nu nai c milni :lol2

Tusi kadi pakistan ao ty pta lagy twanu..
Burkha is our relogious dress .
India chy beh k tusi gla kr ry ho kadi ao pakistan ty be a guest
Of me....
And i could hope that ur reviews will be changed at the end of
the #day ???? stay blessed

M

Muhammad Idrees Warraich

A history also with me that Jat family moved from Afghanistan and got reside around the river Chinab (Gujrat Kharian, Wazirabad, Sargodha) in early days (10 Century) after that they moved there to other area of Punjab like like wise jalandar hoshiarpur majah, faisalabad, Toba Tek singh in 18th century. In 11 to 15 century the earning of these families is robary. The business at that time from Iran, Afghanistan to India used passage through River Chinab and these familes attack of Kaflas and rober their male tajarat. The businessman at that time complained the Hukmran of Dehli about these familes. The Army of Dehli Hukmran come from Dehli to Gujrat and attack on these families. The jats family decided to compete the Army. Army defete these famlies and arrested them and taken them to Dehli. After that they releases after a commitment to cultvate the land.

M

Maj Sajid N Shafi Wariach

Please add the name of first Waraich parliamentarian Chaudhry Ghulam Muhammad Waraich of Pahrianwali, Tehsil Phalia , Dist. Gujrat who was elected member of First Punjab Legislative Council/Assembly in 1921 and second time elected unopposed in 1925 General Elections