W motor's first supercar Lykan Hypersport

w-motors-lykan-hypersport.jpg

A middle eastern country, Lebanon based company W motors introduced a sketch of the car named Lykan Hypersport back in January 2013 which will carry a price tag of hefty $3.4 million. Only seven cars will be produced. The Arab world’s first supercar was declared ready for production last month. Each of the seven units to be built have found buyers, although W Motors is considering extending production as a result of high demand for the car. Power comes from a RUF-developed 3.7-liter twin-turbo flat six rated at 770 hp and 737 lb-ft of torque.
That is said to translate to a 0-62 mph time of 2.8 seconds and a 245 mph top speed. Unique touches on the hypercar include gold-stitched leather seats, an interactive holographic display system, rear-opening suicide doors, a gold-plated hood and diamond-encrusted LED lights.

naww bro... the engine is porche boxer tuned by RUF (german). But they hired top engineers from the europe to make this car.

ลgǝи†.47

Codename 47
naww bro... the engine is porche boxer tuned by RUF (german). But they hired top engineers from the europe to make this car.

Its costing consumer money for having one of these. If the engine is produced by the engineers themselves on production line that might not have bitten the customers
If its german engineered its ought to be good for sure

true that.... but i beleive engines are not the expensive part in supercars, the costs lie in performance and handling numbers, design and material used. That porche engine would prolly cost you under 10 grand.
If i have money i would buy a lambo aventador which is better and cheaper. that car looks identical to a lambo anyways. same performance firgures. lambo prolly have a better build quality.
These cars are a one-off cars which are build for wealthy customers who wouldnt hesitate to put their money down, who want someone different which is rare.

ลgǝи†.47

Codename 47
true that.... but i beleive engines are not the expensive part in supercars, the costs lie in performance and handling numbers, design and material used. That porche engine would prolly cost you under 10 grand.
If i have money i would buy a lambo aventador which is better and cheaper. that car looks identical to a lambo anyways. same performance firgures. lambo prolly have a better build quality.
These cars are a one-off cars which are build for wealthy customers who wouldnt hesitate to put their money down, who want someone different which is rare.

Engines are the expensive bits too man
alot of research is put into that and the aerodynamics and other aspects such as suspension, handling , 4ws and 4wd systems and transmission.

I wouldnt mind lambo

yeah your are right , these sort of cars are rich mans game