Vidya Balan is a fabulous actress, Preity Zinta

.::BaD~MiStEr::.

Rampuriya !!
Bubbly actress Preity Zinta is all set for a new professional innings. Her debut production ‘Ishq In Paris’ is all set to hit the threate in September and buzz is that the beautiful actress has also signed two more films. After taking a brief break from work, Preity is again in the limelight. She was recently spotted at the launch of diet expert Pooja Makhija's book "Eat Delete".

At the event the actress was questioned related to size zero which is very much in trend now-a-days. Supporting curvaceous Vidya Balan, Preity said, "I think she (Vidya Balan) is a fabulous actress. What's wrong with her? There is always a rule - it takes one to lead and rest to follow. The choice you have to make is whether you are a leader or a follower," Preity said here Wednesday at the launch of diet expert Pooja Makhija's book "Eat Delete".

"If there is one size zero and if 10 people want to become size zero, it's a different thing. If one is a size 12 or 10, and people want to be size 10, it's a different thing," she added.

Vidya was seen flaunting her curves in blockbuster 'The Dirty Picture'.

"I think Vidya Balan is beautiful, she is gorgeous and she is a fabulous actor," added Preity.

About the hype encircling size zero, Preity said: "For normal people, it is very unfair to keep saying 'size zero is beautiful'. Being overweight is not good because it is bad for your health. (But) there is no such thing that this is the only size."

"I feel really bad for the normal people because their pressure is - 'If you eat this diet, you will look like her', which is really wrong, you can't look like anyone else," Preity added.