Video shows Akali sarpanch and son thrash pregnant nurse for asking them to wait

Miss Alone

Prime VIP
Latest addition to "tu jaanti nahi hai main kaun hoon" league are a father-son duo who thrashed a five-month pregnant nurse in a private hospital at Baghapurana town.
Why? For asking them to wait .
The incident took place yesterday when Alamwala sarpanch Paramjeet Singh of the Shiromani Akali Dal went along with his son, Gurjeet Singh, to get a villager discharged.
Paramjeet is said to have started abusing nurse Ramandeep Kaur when she told him to wait at the reception. "He started abusing me, saying 'tu mainu jandi nahin, main Akali sarpanch aa' (You don't know me. I am an Akali sarpanch)," she stated in her first-information report (FIR) reports HT.
The video of the incident has gone viral and in it the father and son can be seen thrashing the nurse. Ramandeep claims that she has got internal injuries.
Police has booked the Akali sarpanch and his son Gurjeet under sections 451, 323, 503 and 34 of the Indian Penal Code (IPC).
Twitter user, Jitender Singh, tweeted the video.

https://twitter.com/jitenderkhalsa/status/779007357485330432?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

However, another story regarding this video has been doing the rounds of social media and this version has it that Paramjeet's wife Daljit Kaur is the Alamwala sarpanch and her husband had come to get another patient admitted.