Video: 81 Year Old, Since 22 Years, Walked Over 5,60,000 Km With 80 KG load for a cause

Miss Alone

Prime VIP
Video: 81 Year Old, Since 22 Years, Walked Over 5,60,000 Km With 80 KG Of Load, All Just For A ‘Cause’

Meet Mr. Bagicha Singh(81 years). He is traveling from Kanyakumari by foot to Haryana and has already completed 21 rounds all over India from 1992 to create awareness against corruption, Smoking & Alcohol in our country and still continuing walking. The luggage on his back weighs 80 Kgs.

“On my way from Tezpur to Guwahati in Assam, I had to cross a forest… One has to carry dozens of bananas to cross the forest, as herds of elephants stop their human counterparts and don’t let them go unless they are given their ‘tax’. I carried six kilo bananas, and indulged the elephants. Not far ahead on this journey, I was surrounded by a group of Naga tribesmen…They demanded that I hand over all my belongings…That’s when the elephants came to my rescue! The biggest one among them ran towards the group. The men panicked and fled. The elephant then picked up my bag with its trunk and the whole herd walked with me. Once we reached the road, I was given my bag and the herd walked back in,” he told The Time of India