~;<@ :||: Veereeeeeeeeeeee Happy Birthday :||: @>;~

arpita

Prime VIP

Happy Birthday Veere @ gorakhnathdatilla

I start my wishes this day with a short prayer that comes straight from the bottom of my heart.

May you have a wonderfully Happy Birthday this year. Rabb tuhanu tuhade mann di harr muraad poori karke davay te tuhade layi behtarr sabit karay.
Jo v kamm karo rabb tuhanu kameyaabiyan te khushiyan bakshe.
May god grant you a long, healthy, happy, and successful life. May you never want for anything and may none of your heart's desires be left unfullfilled and with all that you have no matter how high up the ladder you climb no matter how successful and happy you are May you never forget those that helped you get there and may you never forget god.

Ehi meri dua hai ehi mere valon bday wishes.
Es ton vadh k main kush hor v deina chaundi
par samjh nahin aandi ki dama te kiddan dama.
Bas mere koll mere dil ch vasseya pyaar tuhade layi te meri rooh chon nikal diyan duavan tuhade layi es ton ilaava kush nahin offer karne nu. Par j kush chaheeda hove te ek vaari das deina I'll try my best.
I love you veere :hug :kiss

happy_birthday_10728921-1.gif

Na Hun gift v chaheeda? chal thheek hai...phado fer ....dharam nal vahle bhukke ho tussi...dua de naal gift v chaheeda ... >haha champagne di botal v hai :D

Gift le laya hun cake v katto sangna saggauna band karo oh and darro v na....ehe vadd-da nahin tuhanu :D

punjaban920

Heyyyy Simmmyy Happy Birthday...!!!

Many Many happy returns of this day.

Bas rabb tho ehi dua kardi aa...ke thuadi har ek manokamna poori ho jaave...Thuanu Rabb hamesha khush rakhe...Nalle zindagi ch hamesha kamyaab rehn.

May this year bring you lots and lots of HappInesSs Forever and Always!

Cake for you..lolz you're going to like this...

Oops sowwwiee...we all cudnt resist it!!..hehe..lol

Eh vi thuade laye...!

And here's somethin for Simmy...from Poo..your friend ..
birthday003-1.jpg

Congrads!!!

And alwyz remember this friend...will alwyz be with you..no matter what happens...Yes we may live far from each other....but you hold a special place..in my heart..If ever you need something..never be shy to ask..:)...This budhu will alwyz b there ok?..=)

God Bless You!

Poo.

Da Tiwana

Inspector Sa'ab ;)
jamman din diyaan wadhayiyaan bhai siyaah
parmatma tuaanu lammi umar te tandrusti bakhshe, te tuhaadi har maonkamna poori kare.
happy birthday buddy :D

kudi_patole_wargi

Ki Zor Gareeba Da
happy burday to you
happy burday to you
happy burday to dear tille:an
happy burday to you:talli

apne dhabe ch sare unp waleya nu party de do:talli...may god bless you te bahut bahut enjoy karo:)