US woman livestreams boyfriend's dying moments after new cop shooting

Miss Alone

Prime VIP
A video of the dying moments of a black man shot by Minnesota police after being pulled over while driving went viral on Thursday, a day after a video emerged of a similar incident in Louisiana.
"Oh my God, please don't tell me he's dead, please don't tell me my boyfriend just went like that... You shot four bullets into him, sir," a woman, identified on her Facebook page as Lavish Reynolds, is heard saying in the video shot on her camera phone.
Police confirmed the shooting by an officer. Family and activists identified the victim as school cafeteria worker Philando Castile, 32.
Castile can be seen in the driver seat, large blood stains spreading through his white shirt. Reynolds sat next to him and her young daughter was also traveling in the car.
The shooting took place just one day after police in Louisiana shot dead a black father of five at point-blank range, in a incident being probed by federal investigators.

The shootings came on the eve of a closely watched trial in Baltimore on Thursday of an officer charged in the death of Freddie Gray, a black man who suffered a broken spine in the back of a police van.
In the video of the Minnesota killing, broadcast on Facebook Live and already viewed more than 1.7 million times, Reynolds says the car was pulled over for a broken tail light. She later says there was also marijuana in the car.
Castile had a legal license to carry a firearm and was reaching for his license and vehicle registration when police shot him, she adds.
Police said the incident was being investigated and a handgun was recovered at the scene.
Castile "was trying to get out his ID and his wallet out of his pocket, and he let the officer know that he had a firearm and he was reaching for his wallet, and the officer just shot him in his arm. He just shot his arm off," Reynolds says in the video

https://www.facebook.com/reynolds.lavish/videos/107665803002211/