Ur first Impressions

J@tti

..Majajan..
List your first Impressions

Sonia_nz -- I thought she was fun, and I still think the same. I lauff the most while reading her posts :bite :bite

Some1

Focusing on ________
J@tti - just another senior ...... koi sohne munde seniors kyon ni aaunde rofl rofl kuriyaan hi aayi jaandiyaan rofl rofl rofl

J@tti

..Majajan..
Jay - At first, I did not like her because I thought she was very disrespectful towards teachers :hit

Sonia_Nz

>>>>MaHiYa<<<<
jatti: hmmm where shud i start frm well she is da very few i will always appreciate...coz of her straight forwardnesss. she says woteva is in her heart n thts a quality which shud be cherished and appreciated.......
love her poetry n neva miss postin in da threads started by her coz they so original n fun to write in..... :wink :wink

Sonia_Nz

>>>>MaHiYa<<<<
rolly: ehnu mildee hiii minu laggiaa ki ehh schi muchi bhoot ahh koi....:taz :taz
but it's fun conversin with him :wink :wink

Rolly

lolz
sonia
pehli post padh ke mera mann kita ki "mitra ja , prpose maar de, aahi kudi aa tere sapneyaan si , jaldi ja jaldi , kite gaddi na langh jaaye , hayeeee"

fer jiddan hi main dujji post padi , it was like "waapis aa ja mitra , waapis aa ja , nahin tann gaddi patri ton hi utar jaauni te life ik accident ho jaauni... fer bas tragedy hi tragediyaan"

lolz , j/k
:D

J@tti

..Majajan..
Sonia_Nz said:
jatti: hmmm where shud i start frm well she is da very few i will always appreciate...coz of her straight forwardnesss. she says woteva is in her heart n thts a quality which shud be cherished and appreciated.......
love her poetry n neva miss postin in da threads started by her coz they so original n fun to write in..... :wink :wink

tun inni changi cheejan bhi likh sakdi :kin

Sonia_Nz

>>>>MaHiYa<<<<
ahoo kadde kadee jadh meraaa dimaag misplace ho jaundaaa ahhh odddon bhul jah ke ehh mei likhiaa siii teree laii awein meri besati kharaab ho jaunii ahh rofl rofl :bite :bite

MaRjAnA

JaTT_On_JaunT
J@tti - I was Confused at
first...................:kin .................................:kin ..........................................:kin ............................:kin ......................halle v hain:kin :kin :kin

pps309

Prime VIP
GeNie_iN_a_boTtLe said:
jay: thought dat she iz a spoilt brat n has a some attitude prob........:bite :bite :bite :bite
ha ha hah ahaha rofl rofl rofl rofl

jay: i thought she is too kiddish to talk........rofl

genie-in-bottle: i first thought she is fukri.............

j@tti: thot she had lotsa attitude problem....tries to show dat she is intelligent...oversmart nd blah blah.............:saw

JOJ: banda nice aa......apne ilake da.:)

neil: koi naa badal ke aaya te kuriya shedna esda kaam honarofl rofl