UNP google search results.

The Ominous

Come get Some......
First search result shows the most active and most searched links from unp

Good to see that google made it easier for users who are searching for relevant links.

Attachments

• google.jpg
    google.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 578
Last edited by a moderator:

The Ominous

Come get Some......
pz10 is in top 500 in India. And it's 56% traffic is generated by it online music portal.

Well it will be very beneficial for unp if we also introduce something like that.

dheela

Doctor
More importantly it also shows as one of the top results for searches such as "Miss Pooja wiki".

onlycheema

Banned
I don't know if you guys know about google trends as you are admins you must ne knowing how much traffic is coming here from google and what search query was most prominently used.......but i don't find too much traffic as google trends just doesn't show the graph(reason for this is i used unp.co.in as a search query and noone will use that as a search query ideally).........so just use google trends more in whatever you are planning to do......here's the link Google Trends for Websites: unp.co.in

ANd i would like you tell if you are planning something on basis of PZ portal......your first worry should be a big hard disk but let me tell you just write a crawler and crawl out FTPs that store music.....just search this query in google(-inurl:htm -inurl:html intitle:”index of” +(”/mp3”|”/music”) +(wav|mp3) +”punjabi” - Google Search) make the best use possible of ninternet already available sources.

Dhillon

Dhillon Sa'aB™
Staff member
Ominous said:
Well it will be very beneficial for unp if we also introduce something like that.

yes, but not music related,we will do something different.

Lets Stop the talks and deliver.....I`m still waiting on Gagan & Dhillon for their responces.

Will be difficult to start anything new while i am in india,

I don't know if you guys know about google trends as you are admins you must ne knowing how much traffic is coming here from google and what search query was most prominently used.......but i don't find too much traffic as google trends just doesn't show the graph(reason for this is i used unp.co.in as a search query and noone will use that as a search query ideally).........so just use google trends more in whatever you are planning to do......here's the link Google Trends for Websites: unp.co.in

on forums its hard to target a single keyword,still we get about 80% traffic from google ( abt 3000 referrals from 1800 keywords yesterday )

HoneY

MaaPeya Da LaaDLa
yeah we should do different which other site don't have ....
aje koi idea ni a reha dimag cha

The Ominous

Come get Some......
Ya it's quite difficult for me as well right now couz i got access to high speed internet from office only. Home i live on GPRS. so i can give ideas and manage work. Once dhillon will be back to his home country :p and when he will have some beers and only then he will start working. :d

The Ominous

Come get Some......
Info about big boards.

Big-Boards tracks the
most active message boards and forums on the web. We currently have 2181 message boards in database!

Only 2181 have made their space in BIG BOARDS. If we made it we will be 9th in list from India. Only 8 Bulletin Boards exist from India in Big board list.

And yeah for sure, We will be first from Punjab and we will be first of all the local communities board from India.