UNP de Nagine - Part 4

#m@nn#

The He4rt H4ck3r
kaim a ... bai boht aukha kamm a.. jdo banda likhan bare sochan lagda odo pta lagda..dimaag ghuman gherian e khayi janda..bot aukhia lines bandia....//

fir v ikk topic te 4 waar kamm karna... gud job...

baki akaaljot nu mai eh kehna si ..ke darwaja band karke te khull ke ga dena si.. eda lagda si jive koi uchi bolna chaunda hove te darda holi holi bol riha hove...

vase kaimzz a keep it up ... atleast upto UNP Nagine Part-50

thank you so much jaswinder ji, jatinder ji, and all unp team members. I am akaljot if anyone wondering.. im not a professional singer and I tried my best. thank you so much for the positive and negative feedbacks. I appreciate everybodys comments. These comments are so valuable to me cz I will learn and grow in a better way. I would like to show to Unp team, that whenever they need my support , im there for them no matter I perform just about okay.. or people think: fake||.. My heart knows I tried my best.. once again, Thank you for this opportunity and I would like to request James that please allow others in next unp nagine part5 so that I can be only the viewer.. many thanks !

tomarnidhi

thank you so much jaswinder ji, jatinder ji, and all unp team members. I am akaljot if anyone wondering.. im not a professional singer and I tried my best. thank you so much for the positive and negative feedbacks. I appreciate everybodys comments. These comments are so valuable to me cz I will learn and grow in a better way. I would like to show to Unp team, that whenever they need my support , im there for them no matter I perform just about okay.. or people think: fake||.. My heart knows I tried my best.. once again, Thank you for this opportunity and I would like to request James that please allow others in next unp nagine part5 so that I can be only the viewer.. many thanks !

fish what others think babe ... no1 can do a better job than you :hug

@n@@m

unknown but known to all
Akalo jii ethe bas loki bol sakde ne jehre tuhanu jande oh appriciate hi karenge as i remember when we want female voice you were only one who said that i will do that and farq ki painda aa loka de bolne da.:da mast raho....your voice and effort are superb nd there is no need to prove that as your work speaks for you.:thnx for doing again and again for us.