UNP DC++ HUB?

MAVERICK

dhillon veere..its about releasing the albums..i dont think we have enough rippers on our side to carry the burden of a hub..moreover, most of our own albums come from the hubs..listed by blingsingh...so i dont think..its of any use..but if u wanna try..have a shot!

Jus

Filhaal..
dhillon veere..its about releasing the albums..i dont think we have enough rippers on our side to carry the burden of a hub..moreover, most of our own albums come from the hubs..listed by blingsingh...so i dont think..its of any use..but if u wanna try..have a shot!

aho sahi keha 22 ne. first, for unp hub to be successful, it should release albums ahead of other hubs. second, albums being shared here on unp nd there on the hub at the same time doesnt make sense bcoz ppl who come to unp for mere sake of albums may no longer want to visit it once its hub is in place.

we have inderjit thats all we need lol :kiven:so

blingsingh

Po0Onjaabiiieeeee
Dj inderjit ... tu UK di albums ripp karda ke desi punjabi albums
jassbrar is a OP in RP... ajj kal sab to pehla RP release kardi aa
He wont let u win the race in desi albums...
One has to buy fast servers to beat 'em

umang26

like a star!
who goes to rp lol..sarpanch album release kari janda, loki puchde v ni n trust me i know that better.. i was bouncer aka kaatil if u seen me there.. naale inderjit te uk di karda aa te sarpanch indian rlses..
n the main thing as said by the godfather i suppose..its of no use if u dont release any albums for which u need servers too n tht too depends on whose willing to pay for the monthly rentals..bt as far as interaction is concerned..this gonn b a much bttr place

The Ominous

Come get Some......
well it's nice idea to have Dc++ hub but thatz true that race is very high. and u need very high rippers.

why don't people come up with something else....... some other nice concepts.

Ginny

VIP
mein kehra fareya siga yaar

bas pooch reya siga eh bala ki aa hahahahha

aage masa masa free je hoye aa ehne dina baad