Unable to repay loan, man gets wife raped by friend in Ghaziabad

Miss Alone

Prime VIP
A 30-year-old man from Loni allegedly offered his 26-year-old wife to his friend as he was unable to repay a loan of Rs. 5,000. Following the incident at the house of victim on the night of September 29, the woman approached the police and lodged an FIR for rape, criminal conspiracy and criminal intimidation against her husband and his friend at Loni border police station.
According to police investigation, the woman’s husband, Naresh Kumar, hails from Bulandshahr but lived with his wife and two minor children at Loni. Naresh had borrowed Rs. 5,000 from his friend Tinku Verma, who lives in Loni and works at a textile unit in Delhi.
The woman said that on September 29 Naresh and TInku came home at around 11.45pm and had drinks together.
“My husband brought along Tinku home and they both had drinks. As my husband was unable to repay the money, he got me raped by Tinku in lieu of the amount and also issued threats that he will get my brothers killed. After Tinku left, my husband had sex with me...” the woman said in her complaint lodged on October 1.
Following investigation, police arrested both Naresh and TInku.
“While her husband denied the incident, Tinku told that he had made advances towards the woman and also touched the upper parts of her body. While Tinku got involved in the act, her husband kept a watch at the main gate of the house. We sent the woman for medical examination,” said Anil Kumar Yadav, circle officer (Loni).