Udemy - Real Estate Sales Funnels: Schedule More Showings Quickly

Udemy - Real Estate Sales Funnels: Schedule More Showings Quickly
About this course
Create highly converting sales funnels to generate more showings & property sales quickly with little spent on ads
By the numbers
Lectures: 20
Video: 3 hours
Skill level: All Levels
2219 students
Languages: English
Captions
Features
Lifetime access
Available on iOS and Android
Certificate of Completion
Description
Would you like to know how to sell more properties and schedule more showings? Then this course for you!

In this course, I will take you from where you right now turn you into an expert in online sales funnels creation. You will learn how to plan and create sales funnels, conduct email marketing, create Facebook ad campaigns and much more!

So, what exactly are you going from enrolling in this real estate sales funnels masterclass?

First of all, we will talk about the definition and overall structure of sales funnels. In this regard, we will will cover the 5 step sales funnel structure.

In the second part of this course, we will learn step by step how to create a buyer persona. We will have a look at 6 different types of analysis and will learn about a people-driven data analysis approach.

Then, we will focus on email marketing. You will learn how to create effective marketing campaigns, how to set up newsletters and use the software Mailchimp.

Afterwards, we will cover the XOTF model, which divides every sales funnel into three parts - the TOTF, MOTF, BOTF - the TOTF standing for "Top of the Funnel", MOTF for "Middle of the Funnel" and BOTF for "Bottom of the funnel". In this regard, we will additionally cover dozens of marketing strategies that you will learn to apply right away on your first sales funnel.

While other courses leave you confused and only give you a glimpse on sales funnels, this is an A-Z guide - the complete sales funnels for beginners masterclass!

Now, I want my students to always feel comfortable when they make a purchase, that's why I have uploaded multiple free videos for you to view at any time.

YOU HAVE NOTHING TO RISK BUT EVERYTHING TO GAIN!

It’s time to take action. This offer won’t last forever.

Go ahead and click the 'take this course' button and I will see you in the course. Thanks again for enrolling!

Yours sincerely,

Leon Chaudhari

- instructor -

What are the requirements?

You need a computer with good internet access
You need a property to sell
Please take a pen and a piece of paper with you in order to take notes
What am I going to get from this course?

Creating highly converting real estate sales funnels
Conduct professional email marketing & set up email marketing funnels
Master Facebook ads + optimisation for real-estate
Understand the XOTF model and how to apply it to your funnels
Understand dozens of marketing strategies to drive traffic to your sales pages
and much more!
What is the target audience?

Real estate agents who want to generate more showings for their properties & would like to generate more sales
Online marketers who want to know how to create real estate sales funnels
Everyone else interested in real estate and online marketing

Udemy Coupon Code For Free :
Hidden content
You need to reply to this thread or react to this post in order to see this content.