Udemy - AWS Solutions Architect (Associate) Practice Exams - Sampler-Free Enroll with Code

Udemy - AWS Solutions Architect (Associate) Practice Exams - Sampler

$20 Free 100% Off

Lectures 2 Practice Tests
Length 2 Practice Tests
Skill Levels Beginner Level
Languages English
Published 3/2018
Udemy Coupon Code :
Revealed content
TDOJO-FREEBIE-032018
Description
Updated with the latest Feb 2018 exam format!
================================================
NOTE:
I intend to give this away for FREE, so you can try out the practice tests on your own, as well as to check out the included explanations and reference links. However, Udemy does not allow setting any practice test-only courses for free, unlike the usual courses.
Hence, please feel free to contact me to get the FREE coupon code for absolutely no cost!
Or visit the Tutorials Dojo page in Facebook to get more freebies and stuffs!
This is a sampler of my AWS Certified Solutions Architect (Associate) Practice Exams, which is the complete version with 390 Unique questions and 6 Practice Tests. This sampler only contains 2 practice tests out of the 6 tests available from the complete version but nevertheless, this will still help you prepare for your AWS certification exam. And quite frankly, there are a lot of Practice Tests here in Udemy that rip you off with hundreds of dollars but does not even provide a sample 130 unique questions like this!
This free sampler offer is one of a kind and even way better than other practice test providers like Whizlabs, Linux Academy and A Cloud Guru, with the same high quality content!
And if you like this sampler, feel free to check out my AWS Certified Solutions Architect (Associate) Practice Exams with the complete 390 Unique questions and 6 Practice Tests. I am confident that this sampler, as well as my complete AWS Practice Exams, will help you pass your certification exam without spending too much money on practice tests!
AWS Certified Solutions Architect is consistently among the top paying IT certifications, considering that Amazon Web Services is the leading cloud services platform in the world with almost 50% market share! Earn over $150,000 per year with an AWS certification!
But before you become a Certified Solutions Architect Professional, you have to pass the Associate exam first and this is where practice tests comes in. It is possible that you have read all of the available AWS documentations online yet still fail the exam! Practice tests simulate the actual certification exam and ensure that you indeed understand the subject matter.
Some people are using brain dumps for the certification exam which is totally absurd and highly unprofessional because these dumps will not only hinder you to attain an in-depth AWS knowledge, these can also cause you to fail the actual exam since AWS regularly updates the exam coverage. Hence, I highly recommend to study hard and use practice exams like this instead.
As mentioned above, this is just a sampler of the AWS Certified Solutions Architect (Associate) Practice Exams, which offers the following:
Simulates the actual, and the latest, AWS Solutions Architect Associate certification exam (Feb 2018 version)
Has 6 Practice Tests with 65 UNIQUE questions each with a 130-minute time limit (Feb 2018 version exam format)
A total of 390 Unique questions to help you pass and even ace the AWS exam!
Has full and comprehensive explanations on each question.
Has complete Reference Links so you check and verify yourself that the answers are correct.
Contains a Test Report to track your progress and show you which Knowledge Area you need improvement.
Mobile-compatible so you can conveniently review everywhere, anytime with your smartphone!
Has a better value than the official AWS Practice exam which is worth about $20 but only contains about 20 - 40 questions.
Clear and Error-Free Questions! Each item has a reference link that can validate the answer but you can also post to the QA section so we can discuss any issues.
Prepared by a Certified Solutions Architect (Associate) who has actually passed the exam! (Please see my LinkedIn profile to view my AWS Certificate)
These practice exams are designed to focus on the important exam topics (such as EC2, EBS, S3 and many others) hence, the aforementioned topics have more questions than the other knowledge area. The number of questions in each topic are carefully selected based on the 5 domains of the actual AWS certification exam. Out of the 5 domains, the Domain 1: Design Resilient Architectures has the highest percentage (34%) with topics such as reliable and/or resilient storage; how to design decoupling mechanisms; determine how to design multi-tier/ high availability/ fault tolerant architectures using EC2, EBS, S3 and many others. Note that although there is a focus on these topics, the questions are all still unique, to ensure that you fully grasp the topic.

There are a lot of existing AWS Practice Tests in the market however, most of them contain both technical and grammatical errors that may cause you to fail the actual exam. There are also official certification practice exams provided by AWS but these only have 20 or 40 questions and cost 20 or 30 USD -- a price that is comparable with having this 390 Unique and Timed Amazon Web Services practice questions!
When I was reviewing for my AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate exam, I had a hard time finding comprehensive practice tests to help me pass my exam. I bought some of them in the market but I was disappointed because there are a lot of technical and grammatical errors in the questions. This is why I created these practice tests to help my fellow IT professionals in the industry.
I gave a considerable amount of effort to create and publish these practice tests, including the laborious task of checking each items for any errors. I am confident that this will significantly help you pass your exam. All the best!

IMPORTANT NOTE
These practice exams have a passing score of 70% but I highly encourage you to repeat taking these exams again and again until you consistently reach a score of 90% or higher on each exam.
The AWS Certification passing score is not published by Amazon as it is set by using statistical analysis which may change without notice. However, the minimum overall score that you need to pass might be around 65% according to the online feedbacks of those who took the exam.
Remember that using this product alone does not guarantee you will pass the exam as you still need to do your own readings and hands-on exercises in AWS. Nonetheless, these practice exams provide a comprehensive assessment on which knowledge area you need improvement and even help you achieve a higher score!