Truth about Bhagat Singh

Hello Friends,
I just read this article https://www.unp.me/f16/the-truth-about-bhagat-singhs-martyrdom-10831/

Can some body please let me know the meaning of following paragraph

"When I first sent a message to you within this prison, that I was anxious to meet you I received your divine command to keep the Sikh symbols (beard and hair). I am prepared to abide by your wishes. I am really ashamed and am prepared to tell you frankly that I removed my hair and beard under pressing circumstances. It was for the service of the country that my companions compelled me to give up the Sikh appearance and disguise myself as a sannyasin. So it is in association with the irreligious people that I was compelled to show disrespect to my religious symbols, but now I will certainly do whatever you wish me to do."

AND

"Bhagat Singh: Actually, I did not murder Saunders. I was of course accused of having murdered him. I considered it a great heroic deed and so took the credit for it. I confessed that I killed Saunders. Whether there was any benefit in it or not, I nevertheless got the credit for the whole deed. Even otherwise there was no escape for me."

What does this mean....???

Dhillon

Dhillon Sa'aB™
Staff member
[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, Serif]But there is one more fact, and I would be committing a sin if I conceal it from you. I kept hair and beard merely because there was a long standing tradition in our family to do so. I am very proud to be called a Sikh. But the hard fact is that I was never religious at heart. You will excuse me if I tell you in quite plain terms that at heart I am an atheist. I still do not believe in God. All my companions know it. With all that I am willing to do anything you ask me [/FONT]

The whole article is bit silly IMO.

Dhillon

Dhillon Sa'aB™
Staff member
The excerpts are taken from "Autobiography of Bhai Randhir Singh".
And it presents Shaheed Bhagat Singh as a confused person who wasn't sure what he was doing all because he cut his hairs ????

I think I am waisting time, but I would like to suggest one thing. If you are not sure, then please do not post these kind of things and if you know ans sure, then you should be clear what you have posted and answer when any one want some clarification about that.

Thanx