True Story Of Orkut

<!--StartFragment --> TRUE STORY -ORKUT

A guy lost his girlfriend in a train accident....
but the gal's name nowhere appeared in the dead list. This guy
grew up n became IT technical architect in his late 20's, achievemnt in
itself!!.
He hired devlopers from the whole globe and plan to make a
software where he could search for his gf through the web...
Things went as planned...
n he found her, after losing millions of dollars and 3 long years!!

It was time to shut down the search operation, when the CEO of Google
had a word with this guy n took over this application,
This Software made a whopping 1 billion dolar profit in its first year,
which we today know as ORKUT.

The guy's name is ORKUT BUYUKKOTEN. Yes its named after him only. Today
he is paid a hefty sum by Google for the things we do like scrapping.
He is expected to b the richest person by 2009.
ORKUT BUYUKKOTEN today has 13 assistants to monitor his scrapbook & 8
to monitor his friends-list. He gets around 20,000 friend-requests a
day & about 85,000 scraps!!!

Moral of the story:-
LOSE U R GIRLFRIEND AND MAKE BILLIONS!!!!

Some other Cool Facts abt this guy:
* He gets $12 frm Google when every person registers to this website.
* He also gets $10 when you add somebody as a friend.
* He gets $8 when your friend's friend adds you as a friend & gets $6
if anybody adds you as friend in the resulting chain.
* He gets $5 when you scrap somebody & $4 when somebody scraps you.
* He also gets $200 for each photograph you upload on Orkut.
* He gets $2.5 when you add your friend in the crush-list or in the hot-list.
* He gets $2 when you become somebody's fan.
* He gets $1.5 when somebody else becomes your fan.
* He even gets $1 every time you logout of Orkut.
* He gets $0.5 every time you just change your profile-photograph.
* He also gets $0.5 every time you read your friend's scrap-book & $0.5 everytime you view ur friend's friend-list.

<!--StartFragment -->
* He gets $5 when you scrap somebody & $4 when somebody scraps you.

* He gets $2 when you become somebody's fan.
* He gets $1.5 when somebody else becomes your fan.
everytime you view ur friend's friend-list.

lol wut iz dis crap........it says he gets $5 when u scrap sumbdy.....n $4 when sumbody scraps u .......who iz da YOU here lol....

sumbdy scrappin u n u scrappin sumbdy......its 1 n da same thing for GOOGLE.......then y he gets paid diffrent sum of money in each case??

bolo bolo tell tell :p

main anna ki shadeya lok emme fokiyan e maran lag paye....:p

onlycheema

Banned
utter load of crap.....if my girlie died or is missing den i will go n luk on web for his dental xrays or wat........man first of all verify the facts u get in ur email...den post for the whole world to see..........like the thing dat goes on dese days on UTUBE "if u dunt pass it on to 10 people ur dog will be killed by a ghost" n people pass it on.. rofl rofl

N by the way google wud have filed for bankruptcy till now if had dat been correct...:D

22 G Tusi Saare Aven E Dimaag Layeee Janne O......................je Eh Story Aini Hi Seriously Lain Layeeeeee Post Kitti Hundi Taan Main......junk Yard Ch Kyon Paunda???????????

utter load of crap.....if my girlie died or is missing den i will go n luk on web for his dental xrays or wat........man first of all verify the facts u get in ur email...den post for the whole world to see..........like the thing dat goes on dese days on UTUBE "if u dunt pass it on to 10 people ur dog will be killed by a ghost" n people pass it on.. rofl rofl

N by the way google wud have filed for bankruptcy till now if had dat been correct...:D

VERIFIED CHEEJAAN LAYEEEE BAAKI SECTION HAIGE AA...............JE VERIFIED HUNDI TAAN JUNK-YARD CH NI PAUNDA......ISS LAYEEE JUNKYARD NU JUNKYARD SAMAJ K PADEYA KARO

<!--StartFragment -->

lol wut iz dis crap........it says he gets $5 when u scrap sumbdy.....n $4 when sumbody scraps u .......who iz da YOU here lol....

sumbdy scrappin u n u scrappin sumbdy......its 1 n da same thing for GOOGLE.......then y he gets paid diffrent sum of money in each case??

bolo bolo tell tell :p

main anna ki shadeya lok emme fokiyan e maran lag paye....:p

FIRST OF ALL THIS WAS MENT FOR JUNKYARD AND THAT'S WHERE IT IS.....AND AS FAR AS THE QUESTION THAT YOU ASKED ME....WELL THE ANSWER TO THAT CAN BE UNDERSTOOD BY THE FOLLOWING
EXAMPLE:
WHEN A PERSON MAKES A CALL TO ANOTHER PERSON WHO IS WITH THE SAME SERVICE PROVIDER(i.e FROM VODAFONE TO VODAFONE OR AIRTEL TO AIRTEL ETC. )THEN OUTGOING CHARGES TO THE CALLER ARE HIGHER THAN THE INCOMING CHARGES TO THE RECIEVER, ALTHOUGH IT IS NO DIFFERENT TO THE SERVICE PROVIDER, SIMILARLY IN THIS CASE THERE IS A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE AMOUNT FOR SCRAP MADE AND SCRAP RECIEVED,
SINCE YOU WERE NOT ABLE TO UNDERSTAND IT SO I THOUGHT LET'S EXPLAIN IT TO U.

FIRST OF ALL THIS WAS MENT FOR JUNKYARD AND THAT'S WHERE IT IS.....AND AS FAR AS THE QUESTION THAT YOU ASKED ME....WELL THE ANSWER TO THAT CAN BE UNDERSTOOD BY THE FOLLOWING
EXAMPLE:
WHEN A PERSON MAKES A CALL TO ANOTHER PERSON WHO IS WITH THE SAME SERVICE PROVIDER(i.e FROM VODAFONE TO VODAFONE OR AIRTEL TO AIRTEL ETC. )THEN OUTGOING CHARGES TO THE CALLER ARE HIGHER THAN THE INCOMING CHARGES TO THE RECIEVER, ALTHOUGH IT IS NO DIFFERENT TO THE SERVICE PROVIDER, SIMILARLY IN THIS CASE THERE IS A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE AMOUNT FOR SCRAP MADE AND SCRAP RECIEVED,
SINCE YOU WERE NOT ABLE TO UNDERSTAND IT SO I THOUGHT LET'S EXPLAIN IT TO U.

:wa

22 dil te ley geya lagda :bhajo

The Ominous

Come get Some......
Here is Mr. Orkut

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 941