True story from a sikh sister - plz read

J@tti

..Majajan..
sydneysider said:
read the story..........looks like fake........still if it is true then the Kuddi was not wrong at any ponit.....osne ishak keeta c...and ishak koi jaat/dharam ni vekhda......it was only her fate that took her to dis shit......
vasse tan ajj kal ishak rahe hi nahi....janta ishak de naa te hor kamm jiada kardi aa (fer kehnde sydneysider maada but the truth is truth).....jiada ton jiada lok viah kar lainde ne...te fer kehnde ne assi ishak keeta.....but ishak(love) is not just ending up to a marriage.....its lots lots of more than that.....but es kuddi di kurbani c ke es ne apne ishak layee kaafi kurbania dittyian...even apna dharm v chhadd ta....i dont think there was any harm in that as she was in sacha payar..... socho je munda os naal sahi nibaunda tan donno jane kinne sukhi hone c......its just like ....enve dhokhewaz loki kehnde Sehiba nu, Mirje di yaaro edda likhi hoee c

Don't compare them to Mirja-Sahiba. They both were true to each other, Sahiba had to pick between her brothers and her lover, and she choose the former. But in this case, the guy cheated on her all the way. He lied to her about his name, kept her in dark regarding his religion, trusting a guy like him would not be called love but stupidity. For a guy like him, she ignored her family, she stopped talking to them, changed her number so that they could not contact her, you call it sacrifice? If you can't be true to your parents, who raised you, made you what you are, whom can you be true to? I think I said enough before, but will reiterate one point; a person who loves you must also respect your beliefs.

MeHRaM

sadial
J@tti said:
Don't compare them to Mirja-Sahiba. They both were true to each other, Sahiba had to pick between her brothers and her lover, and she choose the former. But in this case, the guy cheated on her all the way. He lied to her about his name, kept her in dark regarding his religion, trusting a guy like him would not be called love but stupidity. For a guy like him, she ignored her family, she stopped talking to them, changed her number so that they could not contact her, you call it sacrifice? If you can't be true to your parents, who raised you, made you what you are, whom can you be true to? I think I said enough before, but will reiterate one point; a person who loves you must also respect your beliefs.
main compare nii keeta......isda matlab aa v kuddi maadi ni c ...osdi kismat maadi c......n in love sometomes u have to sacrify some things.....and these beliefs are nothing above LOVE......i stirctly mean SACHA LOVE.....(not ajj lal wala)........because when u r qualified with LOVE....u r quite near to permanent residency of GOD's den

J@tti

..Majajan..
sydneysider said:
main compare nii keeta......isda matlab aa v kuddi maadi ni c ...osdi kismat maadi c......n in love sometomes u have to sacrify some things.....and these beliefs are nothing above LOVE......i stirctly mean SACHA LOVE.....(not ajj lal wala)........because when u r qualified with LOVE....u r quite near to permanent residency of GOD's den

aaj kal? What's that supposed to mean. Love is love, be it today, tomorrow or yesterday. It's true feelings you have for someone, but you can't act blind, the girl had enough clues to realise that the guy was befooling her. Letting someone use you in the name of love is not so called 'sacha love.'

MeHRaM

sadial
J@tti said:
aaj kal? What's that supposed to mean. Love is love, be it today, tomorrow or yesterday. It's true feelings you have for someone, but you can't act blind, the girl had enough clues to realise that the guy was befooling her. Letting someone use you in the name of love is not so called 'sacha love.'
she was not aware that she is being used...osne badda saaf saaf likhya v she was enjoying it and she was feeling that she was in luv......ok if u did nt like taht AJJ KALL
just forget it and read again same post

J@tti

..Majajan..
sydneysider said:
she was not aware that she is being used...osne badda saaf saaf likhya v she was enjoying it and she was feeling that she was in luv......ok if u did nt like taht AJJ KALL
just forget it and read again same post

You tend to ignore things when you are in a relationship because you don't want to believe that your patner could be cheating on you. That's exactly why she was happy else she had enough reasons to not believe him or atleast not trust him that blindly.

MeHRaM

sadial
J@tti said:
You tend to ignore things when you are in a relationship because you don't want to believe that your patner could be cheating on you. That's exactly why she was happy else she had enough reasons to not believe him or atleast not trust him that blindly.
dats what .....is called... LOVE is blind and she (that kuddi) was in this situation

J@tti

..Majajan..
sydneysider said:
dats what .....is called... LOVE is blind and she (that kuddi) was in this situation

lol.. Love is blind in the sense that it does not see the boundaries made by our society, it does not mean that you ignore other person cheating on you.

MeHRaM

sadial
J@tti said:
lol.. Love is blind in the sense that it does not see the boundaries made by our society, it does not mean that you ignore other person cheating on you.
naaaaa payar ch banda anna ho janda ....osnu kuchh ni disda ...its true...even this that some1 is cheating on him/her..though no experience.........................................vesse kyee kaane v ho jande ne ...fer oho sabb kuchh ikk akh naal hi dekhde ne (j/k)......sorry main enna chir serious ni reh sakda.....serous likh v ni sakda.....hahahahaaha

i mean its true ...when some1 loves u.....u even forget ur aala duala......dats what was happening with her

GeNie_iN_a_boTtLe

~~brOwn sUg@~~
well i dnt understand vee lokee aaj kal aaj kal kyn karde rende aa......j purane same vich heer-ranjha, laila-majnu, sassi-punu....warge pyaar karan waale hoye c taan ess da matlab eh taan nayi kee oss wele koi dhokha vee nayi denda c kisse nu......aaj vee sacha pyaar karan waale haige aa bass kissakaar nayi aa jede ona diyaan kahaniyaan likh den.....dhokhe loki udo vee dende c hun vee dende aa......sacha pyaar udo vee c hun vee hai......

cmin to da post well oss kudee ne baut galtiyaan kitiyaan...n dis post was infact da fwd mail dat i got was to make us girls aware dat dnt fall in love blindly....oss bande ne oss nu kine jhooth kahe.....one apna religion chupa k rakheya pelaan....kyn chupaeya...kudi be eh nayi socheya.......naale yaar o oss munde nu mili te apne ghardeya nu chadd taan edaa....pyaar eh nayi kenda kee apne ghardeya apne maa peo...jina ne lakhaan kurbaniyaan ditiyaan tuhade layi ona dee izzat te paanee paa k tusi pyaar nibhao......

MeHRaM

sadial
GeNie_iN_a_boTtLe said:
well i dnt understand vee lokee aaj kal aaj kal kyn karde rende aa......j purane same vich heer-ranjha, laila-majnu, sassi-punu....warge pyaar karan waale hoye c taan ess da matlab eh taan nayi kee oss wele koi dhokha vee nayi denda c kisse nu......aaj vee sacha pyaar karan waale haige aa bass kissakaar nayi aa jede ona diyaan kahaniyaan likh den.....dhokhe loki udo vee dende c hun vee dende aa......sacha pyaar udo vee c hun vee hai......

cmin to da post well oss kudee ne baut galtiyaan kitiyaan...n dis post was infact da fwd mail dat i got was to make us girls aware dat dnt fall in love blindly....oss bande ne oss nu kine jhooth kahe.....one apna religion chupa k rakheya pelaan....kyn chupaeya...kudi be eh nayi socheya.......naale yaar o oss munde nu mili te apne ghardeya nu chadd taan edaa....pyaar eh nayi kenda kee apne ghardeya apne maa peo...jina ne lakhaan kurbaniyaan ditiyaan tuhade layi ona dee izzat te paanee paa k tusi pyaar nibhao......

kmaal aa tussi story dasso......ethe kissakaar te kissakaar chadia pia.....(j/k)
see i am taking her's words only that she was happy whatever was happening.......she commiteed that she was in love....te oh v eho ja payar jis layee osne ennia kurbaania dittian.......i think u can understand ke ehoje payar di feeling kee hundi aa....mirja apni bhain da viah chhadd ke aagia c......ranjhe ne 12 saal boorian charayian.....te oh v sirf darshan karn de maare ne...ih tan hai payar.....and she was also in that kind of situation

GeNie_iN_a_boTtLe

~~brOwn sUg@~~
guywidattitude said:
koi padh paya poora :an
main taan dar hi gaya wekh ke.....
akhbaar padhe kaafi der hogi shaid taaahin:sleepy

chal tu ren de padan nu......dhanne to summary sun layi...padd lao padd lao...karlo project complete:slap

MeHRaM

sadial
my idea from this thread :

lao ji i got an idea from this thread..........the story in this thread could be a good script for a bollywood movie........A subject like this is undoubtedly an extremely difficult subject to be executed. ......and beware this movie is not gonna rock the box offfice......actually this is gonna b a SUBJECT MOVIE ..ummm like rain coat, Black etc............. and this type of movies are not made to make money......rather they just attempt this kind of things coz they just wanna show that they are KALAKAARS.....i mean they just show that they can even perform like this............................so this movie (based on our story) can leave strong impressions of ur ART on others .........n u can grab other projects easly............it could b a stron base for ya.............now wat u doing here go and do it

can_jatti

Sarkar
well here in canada ...kids dont kno the "difference" in rich and poor....or incaste outcaste.....as in India we can see a fine line made between em........wat i wanna say is kids here go into relationship...and dont consider if they are approved by their families or by society..........i kno a girl here who is jatt punjabi going out with a muslim guy...after reading this story im bit confused coz that guy is "perfect".......as my nature i cant c any1 to be that perfect.....as " NO1S PERFECT"......she wants to marry him and he agrees to everything she says.....?????? this wat comes to my mind...that he is toooo smart or is he tooooo stupid.....saying yes to everything she says......coz wat i believe is no matter how much u love the person there is and can be differences on ur and his thinking as no1s alike.......

now is that my suspicious nature as i dont think by heart ...i use my brain in everything :an ......so i dont get it ...shud i make that girl read this.......:kanfused

delboy13

this is a sad story to read and we should do more in our community to help each other and not taunt others this could happen to anyone this story should be told to community leaders who can tell the community hopefully all the girls will come back to england and noone else will go there i will pray for them.

J@tti

..Majajan..
Help everyone... God helps people through people.. Be someone's angel if God choose you to be so :angel

Sonia_Nz

>>>>MaHiYa<<<<
u can get a bad partner in ur culture or religion as well.... who can do the sme thing as well.... itsss all about the character n how materialistic sum1 is :nerd :nerd