True story from a sikh sister - plz read

J@tti

..Majajan..
Maxsteel said:
meanz her decision of gng pakistan was wrong nt previous decisionz when she was in bt 16 -19 span of 3yrs.:an

oye jhooth kuo boldi hai, 21 de hi hon walle ho, ekk month ta reh gaya .:haha meinu pata mere to 4 months vadde ho.lolz:hyper :hyper :hyper

What I meant was, agreed she was too young when she got into the relationship but when she actually decided to go pakistan she was old enough to predict the possible dangers & outcomes. And girls can't afford to be careless when it comes to such issues.

I turned 20 in january, 21 de ta ho hi jana 2007 ch :haha

J@tti

..Majajan..
neil said:
p.s. no offence, i know, whatever is stated in that mail, if happned was drastic, but whom we have to blame for that............

Lack of education, you can't blame the kids, they should be taught more about their religion. In my honest opinion, I think in Gurdwara's they should teach principles of Sikhism in a layman's language. I had to read 'steek' to understand what bani meant. Not everybody does the effort, so there should be a way to teach it to kids who can't interpret 'bani' by themselves.

Some1

Focusing on ________
:n :n :n :n :n

** her decision to stop going to the gurdwara, quit uni, wear a hi-jab, nd of going to pakistan were wrong :slap

**that guy luved her so long nd stayed wid her so long just to put 1 girl in a building in pakistan ?

**Britland is totally knocked out ... bau maara ii haal ae :saw

**nd the age issue ... yes a person at age 17-18 te aini taan akal hundi hi ae :an te countries lyke uk etc ppl mature b4 da age indians do :an so yeah :an

neil

W@TNO DOOR
J@tti said:
Lack of education,

general education or about SIKHISM ?

J@tti said:
you can't blame the kids, they should be taught more about their religion. In my honest opinion, I think in Gurdwara's they should teach principles of Sikhism in a layman's language.

Well they do, in Gurudwara Sahib that i go to, we have an M.A. english giani ji and i find his teaching the easiest to understand, but i have seen no kid sitting their and listening to what he is saying, they are busy in playing ball or sitting in the basement in groups talking about NBA or crap like that.....

then i wonder.................what is in future for Sikhism?

J@tti

..Majajan..
Dhillon said:
Exactly what is the morale of the story? :wink

1. A person who loves you, must also respect your views/faith/sentiments, because love alone can't make a relationship successful.
  2. A person who wants or expects you to change yourself (dramatically), does not really like you the way you are, I atleast would want my life patner to appreciate me for what I truly am .
  3. If you are right, you need not avoid confrontation with your friends at least if not family, if you are right, prove it, why run from it.
  4. Don't assume anything in relationships, if you have any doubts clear it because marriage is a BIG decision!!!!!!!
  5. I don't approve of clubbing/drinking, but even if you do it, have a safe way to get home. Drinking impairs your thinking, and that's what I HATE about it. Drunk and accompanied by a stranger.. what can be more unsafe.
  6. The right decision is when your heart & your brain doesn't conflict each other.
  7. No doubt trust is very important in a relationship, but don't be blinded, don't cover up for your patner, question unusual things, behaviour, etc.
  8. If a person lies to you once, he can & will lie to you in future. Whenever in doubt, put yourself in other persons position & think if you could have done the same thing. Don't let anyone use & abuse you.
  9. Maintain your dignity, it's better to walk out of a relationship with your head high than being in something which is just not worth it. Know your worth & respect yourself.

Some1

Focusing on ________
neil said:
general education or about SIKHISM ?

Well they do, in Gurudwara Sahib that i go to, we have an M.A. english giani ji and i find his teaching the easiest to understand, but i have seen no kid sitting their and listening to what he is saying, they are busy in playing ball or sitting in the basement in groups talking about NBA or crap like that.....

then i wonder.................what is in future for Sikhism?

:n :n :n :n :n

Sonia_Nz

>>>>MaHiYa<<<<
Dhillon said:
lol... tenu bhi samj ni aaya kuch

moral kiddaa samjh ayeoo budhuaan di company vich joh rehandi ahhh :slap :slap unjh song toon inspiration mili si moral likhan lai - mumma says dun trust strangers :talli :gig :gig :an

Guest33

Elite
neil said:
p.s. no offence, i know, whatever is stated in that mail, if happned was drastic, but whom we have to blame for that............

peer pressure...parents di laparvahi.....maya jodi jand ene niyanian lai ih ni pata hunda ki niyane kithe ne te ki karde ne........

neil

W@TNO DOOR
you are damn right

peer pressure is right on the top

:squint

jatti_sydney said:
peer pressure...parents di laparvahi.....maya jodi jand ene niyanian lai ih ni pata hunda ki niyane kithe ne te ki karde ne........

MeHRaM

sadial
dhana_jatt said:
na lma saab tusi aaye karo ah guri nu chako te chalo kite theke nale sham huseen karde aa nale ah summary ji dasda ga ..
ki vichar hai ... tohade kere palle to paise lagne aa janta de ne janta di khushi layi kharach do :gig

pardesan_punjaban said:
aaj kal lma sahib kol janta dia problem vaaste vi time nahi
22 je aha ennian lambian lambian storyian v mianu hi padhnia pian fer sectory sehba da ki faida hoya....naale fer tan kar li assi lok seva ......50% bahut vaddi rakam hundi aa...........
naale tuhaanu ehe saadian botlan khullian tan dikh jandian ne te kehne o v janta de paise dian ne....aha 22 jehdi janta hot coffee peendi aa oh ni dikhdi...oh v tan janta da hi paisaa.....theek aa mitro......eh schema tan ghaplian dian sectory hi dassde ne badnaam neta lok ho jande ne......patta ni janta kidde saade jajbaat samjoogi.......sorry yaar enni serous discussion ch gandd paata

MeHRaM

sadial
read the story..........looks like fake........still if it is true then the Kuddi was not wrong at any ponit.....osne ishak keeta c...and ishak koi jaat/dharam ni vekhda......it was only her fate that took her to dis shit......
vasse tan ajj kal ishak rahe hi nahi....janta ishak de naa te hor kamm jiada kardi aa (fer kehnde sydneysider maada but the truth is truth).....jiada ton jiada lok viah kar lainde ne...te fer kehnde ne assi ishak keeta.....but ishak(love) is not just ending up to a marriage.....its lots lots of more than that.....but es kuddi di kurbani c ke es ne apne ishak layee kaafi kurbania dittyian...even apna dharm v chhadd ta....i dont think there was any harm in that as she was in sacha payar..... socho je munda os naal sahi nibaunda tan donno jane kinne sukhi hone c......its just like ....enve dhokhewaz loki kehnde Sehiba nu, Mirje di yaaro edda likhi hoee c