True story from a sikh sister - plz read

full_taur

jatti_sydney said:
siane uyin na ni samjhaunde kudian nu.....par ajj kal di paneeri samjh ke raaji ni.........be careful abt the frnds u move out with........koi reliogion mada ni na uhdi sikhia maadi hai usnu kis tareeke naal aapan sikhde haan te fofllow karde haan oh different hai.....

Aaho yaar sahi gal hai... koi nai samajhda.. par baad vich lagda..

Ki Aula da khada, te sina de keha baad vich pata lagda...

My naNi used to say ki bande nu yeh MANDLi te JUNDIYAN mar jaandiyan ne.. it means ki the company in which person is in... badi vadi gal kehnde see, hun pata lagda..

GeNie_iN_a_boTtLe

~~brOwn sUg@~~
dhana_jatt said:
soh rabb di dil roo peya par ke.... ehni touching hai.... mera ta is wele maan karda eho je bandeya nu tarfa tarfa mara.... :saw ..... kisi di zindgi kharab karke kida zinde honge eho je log... baki aapne dharam ch pakke rehna chahida hai... ah parents di duty bandi hai ki aapne bacheya nu aapne dharam te culture bare dassan ... baki thnx vishu for this post... te ik gal main munde te kudiya nu v kehna chahuga ki kalli shakal na vekho bande da dil vekho... ajj kal ta dil kalle ne te surta peyariya aala kam hai... je relationship ch pena hai ta dil vekho bande da naki shakal ... te jeriya bahar kudiya rehndiya ne oh jada hoshiar rehan.... thnxx alot vishu for the post

dil da ve kithe pata chalda aaj kal.......paddeya nayi o kudi nu pele munde dee saree family vee kina pyaar kardee c....oda mind wash karta sara....mere cousin da friend dasda c bade eho j pakistani munde ne jede sikh kudiyaan naal edaan karde aa........

GeNie_iN_a_boTtLe

~~brOwn sUg@~~
Angel_Eyes said:
Vishi...first of all thank you so much for sharing, main pehla vi pari hoyi hai, par ajj ikk vaar fer pari. I respect all religions, and no religion should be considered evil b'cause of evil and ill-deeds minority does. Islam is a respectful religion, and if one lives their life by kuran, it can be a perfect life. BUT here is something i m gonna tell u, my own experience. England de vich muslim population bahut hai, they have a town called LUTON, othe ta muslims pakistan naalo vi jaada freely ghumde ne. Young guys born in UK, but have extreme fundamentalist islamic faiths, isolated in their own communities, very narrow-minded on that one thing, turn out to be Anti-Hindu and Anti-Sikh. As i myslef lived in UK fro 2 yrs, i have seen this town and trust me, its just as any other town in pakistan, u dont see any other race there. well i m not trying to say its the fault of town, but its these phonetics who are all crowded up there and come up with sick ideas. First advise i got when i went to england was "be aware of the pakis". I respect all religions and i was wat is this racism. But soon i felt what family and friends were making me aware of. Most of the cabbies all over UK are pakis, and wheneva i wud take a cab, they would wanna start conversations and ask personal questions, like if i was married, where i m from, if i have a b/f. It wud feel really uncomfy, and after like a month, us friends came up with muslim names fro ourselves coz obviously girls from their faith are their sisters, and they arent gonna harrasse them. And then my very best friend showed my some letters signed by some pakis where they have written statements confronting to ruin indian girls, be them sikh or hindu. If anyone else had shown me this i may not have believed, but this person believes in humanity above any religion. I will try to find copies of those. This is what i have experienced myself. And living in england, I have heard may cases like this. Its very dangerous out there. Again we cant blame the whole race, but there are people out there we need to be aware of.

God be with those who are in troble, and give them strength and ways to get out of this filth they were trapped in. A humble request to all the girls out there, please be careful, smart, intelligent, and extremely aware of wat u doing, the kind of things you are falling for, and the choices u are making. I have many Muslim friends who are extremely good souls, but then i have also met people who at some point have asked me, "If you happen to be really impressed by Islam, would you consider converting?". This was not what i was expecting out of their friendship, eventhough they may have asked this just out of curosity. And i stepped back, i thought i dont need these friends. Again, Not being a Hater, there are nice people out there too, But why shud we change our faiths that we were brought up with, faiths that make us the persons we are, there is no reason to do that, and no relationship can compel you to do that. So girls, be brave, bold and live your life with dignity, self-esteem and confidence.

(sorry for another long story)

thnx heaps fo ahring ur experience......i knw mere cousin da friend vee aahi sab dasda c.....

GeNie_iN_a_boTtLe

~~brOwn sUg@~~
J@tti said:
Here are few things, I think are true..
  1. A person who loves you, must also respect your views/faith/sentiments, because love alone can't make a relationship successful.
  2. A person who wants or expects you to change yourself (dramatically), does not really like you the way you are, I atleast would want my life patner to appreciate me for what I truly am .
  3. If you are right, you need not avoid confrontation with your friends at least if not family, if you are right, prove it, why run from it.
  4. Don't assume anything in relationships, if you have any doubts clear it because marriage is a BIG decision!!!!!!!
  5. I don't approve of clubbing/drinking, but even if you do it, have a safe way to get home. Drinking impairs your thinking, and that's what I HATE about it. Drunk and accompanied by a stranger.. what can be more unsafe.
  6. The right decision is when your heart & your brain doesn't conflict each other.
  7. No doubt trust is very important in a relationship, but don't be blinded, don't cover up for your patner, question unusual things, behaviour, etc.
  8. If a person lies to you once, he can & will lie to you in future. Whenever in doubt, put yourself in other persons position & think if you could have done the same thing. Don't let anyone use & abuse you.
  9. Maintain your dignity, it's better to walk out of a relationship with your head high than being in something which is just not worth it. Know your worth & respect yourself.
This is strictly my personal opinion.

well kiti taan kudi ne siyani gall hai..........aaj taanhee suraj nayi nikleya ethe

Maxsteel

~*~AbStRusE~*~
Can v expect such kinda mature decision/thinking from a gal of age 16???---- J@tti

n doll apni post di last line jara explain kareyo n relate kareo jara pure incident naal.pls.:an

dhana_jatt

~*~ NiMaNa ~*~
GeNie_iN_a_boTtLe said:
dil da ve kithe pata chalda aaj kal.......paddeya nayi o kudi nu pele munde dee saree family vee kina pyaar kardee c....oda mind wash karta sara....mere cousin da friend dasda c bade eho j pakistani munde ne jede sikh kudiyaan naal edaan karde aa........
ah v sahi keha dil da kuch ni pata lagda... eho je bandeya nu ta jini saja do oni kat hai :saw

dhana_jatt

~*~ NiMaNa ~*~
sydneysider said:
same here
na lma saab tusi aaye karo ah guri nu chako te chalo kite theke nale sham huseen karde aa nale ah summary ji dasda ga ..
ki vichar hai ... tohade kere palle to paise lagne aa janta de ne janta di khushi layi kharach do :gig

J@tti

..Majajan..
Maxsteel said:
Can v expect such kinda mature decision/thinking from a gal of age 16???---- J@tti

n doll apni post di last line jara explain kareyo n relate kareo jara pure incident naal.pls.:an

When she went to pakistan she was not 16. She was 19, and I just turned 20, so she was almost my age.

GeNie_iN_a_boTtLe

~~brOwn sUg@~~
Maxsteel said:
1st post. oye enni saver hogi tenu neend nahi haii???

it meant
apne bhena te bharvaan nu educate karo apne religion baare no matter o jeda vee religion hove.....so dat o kisse diyaan galaan ch aake oss kudi wargo......apna religion change na karan.......te aiven kisse diyaan galaan sunn k apne religion nu mada na samjhan.........it implies to every religion not just a particular one.......

j haale vee samajh nayi ayi te dass dayi........well bade dina baad wehlee hoyi aan ess layi neeni nayi ayi haale tak......u knw exams to baad vee edaan hunda last paper to baad neend nayi aundee...odaan hee ho reha mere naal vee

Maxsteel

~*~AbStRusE~*~
J@tti said:
When she went to pakistan she was not 16. She was 19, and I just turned 20, so she was almost my age.

meanz her decision of gng pakistan was wrong nt previous decisionz when she was in bt 16 -19 span of 3yrs.:an

oye jhooth kuo boldi hai, 21 de hi hon walle ho, ekk month ta reh gaya .:haha meinu pata mere to 4 months vadde ho.lolz:hyper :hyper :hyper

Maxsteel

~*~AbStRusE~*~
GeNie_iN_a_boTtLe said:
it meant
apne bhena te bharvaan nu educate karo apne religion baare no matter o jeda vee religion hove.....so dat o kisse diyaan galaan ch aake oss kudi wargo......apna religion change na karan.......te aiven kisse diyaan galaan sunn k apne religion nu mada na samjhan.........it implies to every religion not just a particular one.......

j haale vee samajh nayi ayi te dass dayi........well bade dina baad wehlee hoyi aan ess layi neeni nayi ayi haale tak......u knw exams to baad vee edaan hunda last paper to baad neend nayi aundee...odaan hee ho reha mere naal vee

k k ,vehladh fer yahoo kuo nahi on kardi??mera v kal test hai par dil nahi karda padhan da.:an :an

neil

W@TNO DOOR
things are bad back in U.K. punjabi guys have gangs just to save these punjabi girls from muslim guys. but this one is far too exaggerated. i will categorize it as SPAM.

does someone have an idea what these so called Sikh kids, who shave their beard and wear a 2 meter de leer not a turben are upto in these countires. well, there is a vast number of punjabi girls, (well i never call them punjabi, they cant even spell their name in punjabi) working as strippers and indulged in flesh trade.................................................

p.s. no offence, i know, whatever is stated in that mail, if happned was drastic, but whom we have to blame for that............