Top Punjabi Live Singers

According to their singing level, singing capacity, vocal power, knowledge ofmusic, live singing ability, live performance I have listed some artists who can perform and sing live.

1. GURDAS MAAN - in this list I’m placing gurdas maan at number 1. The main reason behind this is that gurdas maan is the legendary artists and some of the old alive folk singer of Punjabi industry. He is active in live performances at the age of 60+. He performs live bhajans, jagratas, and mele at dargahs. Although he is not a very wel trained singer, but he is very good singer, lyricist, composer, actor. Director as well. So main reason is seniority .

2. SATINDER SARTAJ – A well trained singer, lyricist, composer and having study in music, Satinder Sartaj is king of live singing. Why he is king? Cause he sings while sitting down. With his clear clean powerful voice. His live shows are mostly sold out and with full of energy.

3. MASTER SALEEM – Master Saleem is the one of the very well trained singer. He starts singing when he was very a child. His knowledge of all sur and sargams makes him very good love singer. His live shows and performances are very good and enjoyable.

4. LAKHWINDER WADALI – Lakhwinder is also comes from very well known music family of Ustad Puran Chand And Piare Lal Wadali. Professional Training of singing which he got from his legendary father and uncle, makes him a very good live singer.

5. KANWAR GREWAL – Well Known Sufi Singer Kanwar Grewal is an another powerfull live singer, his live shows gives u immense pleasure. Kanwar’s sufi and unique and powerful vocal makes him a good live performer.

6. KAMAL KHAN - Winner of SAREGAMA Show Kamal Khan is also very hardworking singer, he may not very famous among other Punjabi superstars but he can beat most of Punjabi singers in live singing.

7. Ashok Prince – After listening him in album one time for ya mind produced by TRU Skool , I searched him in youtube and find him very experienced in live singing. He is mind blowing live performer. That’s why TRU Skool launched him free of cost under his productions.

8. NINJA – New Young artist of Punjabi industry with a powerful voice and trained singer. His live shows are mostly programmed with legends like Saleem, Kamal Khan, Masha Ali. He can play the most difficult instrument Called ALGOJE. Very high pitch capability and strong voice makes him a good live singer.

9. RANJIT BAWA – New young sensation Rajit Bawa Trained singer of Khalsa College, although he lose VOP but he is well known rather than Winner. His live shows are in good demand. His powerful performance makes him a good live singer.

10. BABBU MAAN – He do too much live shows, but most of his shows I note one thing that he sing two lines and then he talks for 10 minutes, then again two lines and talks for 10 minutes. I hardly find him singing a full track in his live shows. But he is very good performer he knows how to handle audience. He has full army of his hardcore fans which are fully committed with him. I just placed him in this list because he does large numbers of live shows. Otherwise he is not a very well trained singer. And his egoism makes him down.

HERE I DID NOT ADD JAZZY B , DILJIT DOSANJH JUST CAUSE OF THEIR LESS NUMBER OF SHOWS OTHERWISE THEY ARE BEST LIVE PERFORMERS.

BaBBu

Prime VIP
Babbu Maan is not a very well trained singer :))
chad yr ki bolna

Last edited:
U

Unregistered

Babbu Maan Sab Da Baap Aa.....
Ik Pase Inna Sareyan Nu la deo.. Ik Pase Khant Wale Jatt Nu Dekhi Kidr Gard Nikldi Aa
Babbu Maan Sirra Sirra..