Top 5 Japanese Car Mods

ลgǝи†.47

Codename 47
Top 5 Japanese Car Mods

Your Japanese import is a hot ride for many reasons, but none of them have to do with your stock equipment. It really all comes down to the big and small extras you end up installing on your ride to give it the killer look you want. And, Japanese car mods are essential to stepping up your performance level behind the wheel. Ultimately, performance upgrades are a must in order to get the most out of your car and your driving experience.

Upgraded Exhaust System

-Your car’s tone and timbre are important. And, with an upgraded exhaust system installed on your ride, you get a sound that’s unparalleled from those other cars rolling off factory lots. Performance car mufflers provide those rich tones you’re looking for especially if you need a new Acura exhaust.

Cold Air Intake Systems

-Cold air intake systems ramp up your ride’s performance levels by lifting those gains in horsepower and torque to new levels. They’re perfect for all kinds of vehicles. And, if you’re looking for a 350z cold air intake , you definitely have your priorities straight. What’s more, many people find a lot of satisfaction in a K&N intake.

Performance Chips & Tuners

-Unleash the hidden power in your vehicle by selecting from an array of performance chips and tuners. Those factory settings often rob you of feeling bigger gains and a greater sense of command from the driver’s seat. With car tuning chips, you make the call and select options based on how you want your engine to perform.

Performance Brake Pads & Rotors

-When the weekend hits and the track calls your name, a new set of brake pads and rotors are always a hot ticket install. Performance brake pads are meant to absorb the wear and tear you put on your ride through hard driving, while a set of drilled rotors are a perfect way to keep those pads cools under pressure.

Upgraded Shocks & Springs

-Get a better handle on the road with a set of upgraded shocks and springs. A big time player in this market is Eibach. Not only is it a name synonymous with success, but equipping your vehicle with a new set of Eibach shocks & springs is a smart decision. While you’re at it, consider a set of auto seat covers to liven up your interior.

gagan_singh

hardcore drifter
thats true most of these almost everybody does. non performance mod would be HID's. lol oh i got hid's for my ml320 too!! 6k

ลgǝи†.47

Codename 47
hahha okay .. i got a prb man.. today when my car came off speed breaker it made a noise..
i think its shocks bushes .wat do u say

gagan_singh

hardcore drifter
all depends on the noise, could be ball joints if its like a clicking noise. if its a air pushing noise then could be shock related.

ลgǝи†.47

Codename 47
nah nah its not that airpush thing cuz shocks are all good.i changed the bushes when I got the car from japan. ill go n see. may be cuz of THAND :p