~ Internal Happiness ~
1. Don’t ask yourself if you’re happy. You are perfectly happy as long as you don’t as yourself if you are.
2. Spend time with your family.
3. Spend time with your good friends.
4. Spend time alone.
5. Laugh out loud.
6. Always take time to do something laid back from time to time, like hanging out or strolling in a park.
7. Eat. Screw diets (unless, of course, they are needed for health or medical reasons).
8. Shop. Buying stuff for yourself is good.
9. Never let anyone force you into doing anything that you don’t want to do.
10. Stay away from unhappy, super-emo people who refuse to be helped.
11. Don’t stress too much over your job. Whatever happens, it’s just a job.
12. Get lots of sleep. There’s no better way to start the day than waking up totally rejuvinated.